Is anybody else curious about Snerzy’s perspective?

Monday, January 8, 2024 12:27 PM
C’mon Biseggi… tell you bud Snerzy to share his side of the story. ROAR!!!

10 comments

You know we all come from different walks of life, from all over the world and we argue, butt heads again and again but one thing we can all come together, lay down our arms and agree on is we all fucking hate Bisseggi and hope he burns in hell for the rest eternity.
Muddy
4 months ago
Just cause you hate somebody, you shouldn't hold it against their imaginary friend.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
No
drewcareypnw
4 months ago
Is Snerzy an actual thing? And did I actually just type that? On a different note, did anyone see rickthelion as being the last troll standing on TUSCL? We should've taken bets on that.
wallanon
4 months ago
WallanonApe, whachoo talkin’ ‘bout with the troll stuff? I know that simple rick life can be so over the top amazing to some normies. Perhaps you think I am being a troll because you cannot wrap your brain around exactly how cool the ricks are. Well hear me now and believe me later, we are exactly so amazingly amazing that if you could wrap your brain around how cool we are your brain would explode. Think about that. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
4 months ago
I prefer my brain unexploded and will choose to believe you later, thanks. Lol
wallanon
4 months ago
Maybe this should get its own thread, but should we do a March madness of tuscl trolls? Would the intentional trolls like the various Ricks be on the same side of the bracket like the unintentional trolls like SJG? Was Icee an intentional, unintentional or hybrid troll?
Hank Moody
4 months ago
2-bits and SkiDumb are the biggest trolls this site has witnessed. Combined they have over 30 years of stupidity unmatched by any other dual of morons. Truth!
Mate27
4 months ago
@hank: now THAT is a good thread idea
drewcareypnw
4 months ago
TUSCL discussions is troll-on-troll crime.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion