The Candy Store
5344 US-90 Mobile, AL 36619

Oh Dear. The club is closing.

Monday, January 8, 2024 3:31 PM

5 comments

I heard the clubs there are not so good ?not too surprised. Usually smaller clubs in smaller places are being ran into the ground by small minded people
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
I'm pretty sure I've been there, but it was years ago. Can't remember the exact road trip, but none of the clubs around Mobile weren't that great. The Huntsville clubs up in Northern AL are actually decent and the Birmingham clubs in Central AL had hot talent but not much action ITC when I was there.
wallanon
4 months ago
I’ve been there 2 or 3 times over the years. It was pretty lame.
doctorevil
4 months ago
So we will decriminalize pot, shrooms, acid, coke, smack, meth, and crack. We will institute cashless bail for repeat violent offenders. Grown men are allowed to use locker rooms and showers with women, coeds, and prepubescent girls. The democrat party will vigorously defend the rights of queers to groom children and medical professionals to butcher them in irreversible surgeries. But, under no circumstances, no one should ever work a hard week and enjoy a cold beer and see some nipples simultaneously in a private business set aside strictly for adults aged over 21. The horror!
gammanu95
4 months ago
Yeah! Fuck those blue states like Alabama!
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion