Vivide (V Live)
1271 Marietta Blvd NW Atlanta, GA 30318

Sad news to report

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 8:22 AM
I heard from 2 reliable sources than an elderly customer died ITC last Saturday, Jan 6, 2024. The customer, who was wearing a pace maker had a heart attack in one of the upstairs VIP room. The customer was in the process of getting dressed when he keeled over. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Off to that strip club in the sky. RIP.

19 comments

Sad news. I hope he didn't have a wife. That would be a bit of a shock to her. A dancer at another club recently told me she had the same happen to her once.
funonthaside
4 months ago
Gotta be a little traumatic for the dancer. I can't imagine a stripper dying in a room or even worse OTC. Gotta wonder if he really was getting dressed or if the poor girl was on top of him at the time.
Dolfan
4 months ago
what a way to go!
Jascoi
4 months ago
"Gotta wonder if he really was getting dressed or if the poor girl was on top of him at the time." Let's just tell the story that way. None of that Corleone falling over in the garden stuff.
wallanon
4 months ago
While his passing is sad, we can all hope to be so lucky to spend our last moments with a beautiful naked young woman having the type of fun where we need to get dressed after. I just hope he tipped the young lady before he collapsed. RIP!
whodey
4 months ago
This does happen sometimes. A guy died at the Red Parrot getting dances one time. https://kvia.com/news/2012/05/17/man-dies-getting-lap-dances-at-el-paso-strip-club/ It sucks that you go but I guess if there is anyway to go that's probably best one. And hey you get out of paying!
Muddy
4 months ago
^ better than that time you almost suffocated yourself by running that generator too close to your car for heat in the walmart parking lot.
shailynn
4 months ago
Better than sitting home watching TV and getting no pussy.
drewcareypnw
4 months ago
Isn't this how Nelson Rockefeller died? Well, I think he was at his Mistress's place not a strip joint, but the rumor is he died in action.
RTP
4 months ago
The wife will get over it; we all should be so fortunate to die in those circumstances.
Longball300
4 months ago
Makes me think of how Tyrion Lannister said he wanted to die in Game of Thrones: "at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine, and a girl's mouth around my cock"
crosscheck
4 months ago
With our legal system hope the wife doesn't make to many changes to her new strip club
elmer
4 months ago
Decency requires they put the guys pants back on before they call 911
dickdecker
4 months ago
If he had his pants off, that could be considered evidence of prostitution. So, if the cops found out anyone did something to make it look like he just got a lap dance, they might get arrested for obstruction of justice. Vivide i(on the day shift) is the best club I've been too. I hope this sad event doesn't cause the police to see the club as a worthy investigative topic.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
kind of sad but at least it wasn't godfather shadow ;)
mjx01
4 months ago
I got in touch with a dancer there I'd met a while back. She said EMTs can and tried to resuscitate him. But, as far as she knows, there is no police investigation of his passing.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Man, I read about this right after the shooting at Allure. Wonder if I should be delaying my ATL trip. While this is the best way to die, definitely want that to be many decades off :)
RandomName111
4 months ago
At least the dancer can honestly advertise: “I give a killer lap dance.”
IfIGottaBeDamned
4 months ago
Another danger for us geriatric tricks.
jackslash
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion