The Ultimate Strip Club List: Where's Hunter?

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 5:48 PM
Saw that tagline just now on the landing page. Hunter would be a good name for a stripper. I actually went to high school with a black T-shirt girl whose last name was Hunter, and she was HOT. But that Hunter? well, he just turned up: [view link]

8 comments

He’s busy fucking your mother
twentyfive
4 months ago
^^ dude needs to lay off the Ozempic cause that shit makes you angry. Lay off all the fatty sugary foods too and stop eating your emotions, then you won’t need to swill the Ozempic to keep your fat ass alive!
Mate27
4 months ago
^ #sostupid
twentyfive
4 months ago
I googled "black T-shirt girl" and if the Google doesn't know then it's just better to ask. What's that?
wallanon
4 months ago
I think there was a Hunter in Minneapolis unless I misremember. Older blonde chick with enhanced curves rosary tattoo, she's hot
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
^ you know if you could be a stripper at club where the only customers were women I think you’d truly be happy - maybe put the knives away for good, well until you ran into some men at the grocery store.
shailynn
4 months ago
Haven't Thought Of "Hunter" For A Stripper Name, But I Have Posted Lots Of Cool Dancer Names Ideas In The Verified Members Area Dancer Names Topic & In The VIP Members Area Stage Names/Dancer Names Topic ✔️
stripperlover777
4 months ago
I can't believe google and urban dictionary did not return accurate results for "black t-shirt" kids. These are the heavy metal fans that wore black t-shirts with jeans from bands or concerts every single day, or at least a vast majority. The girls particularly favored dark lipstick, makeup, and hair colors (but never confuse them with goth or emo).
gammanu95
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion