Stick to the Basic Rules

Sunday, January 14, 2024 2:05 PM
After many years of PLing, and 1000s of LDs, I failed to follow some basic rules, and it cost me money. Below are the 2 I violated. It occurred at a club without a LD room attendant, where girls monitor their own dance counts. 1 - Pay after every song, to avoid miscount of songs 2 - Ask the girl to wait until the start of the next song to start dancing. I became a bit sloppy, as it occurred at a club where I have spent much time in the past, and where girls typically either ask if I want to wait until the next song, or they simply choose to not count partial songs. Also, girls have tended to err on the side of undercounting songs, in which case I've paid the proper/higher count. In this case, I simply paid the higher count (the said it was 6...when it was really only 4.25), to avoid conflict over $20 (it's a $10/song club, so the error didn't cost me much). The $20 cash isn't the issue...its the principle that it could have been avoided, and a bit of annoyance with the girl for trying to pull something....and I'm sure I'm not the only victim of hers. But, she will never get another $1 from me ever. And, I'll consider it the cost of a retraining course for myself. In summary, never let your guard down, even with regulars (although she was a new girl to me): I've intentionally left out club name, as this could happen anywhere where the girls control the song count).

26 comments

If this happens to 2-bits (over counting) he would scream in agony how somebody ronged him, but if it happened to you or someone else he’d scream how cheap you are and the need for you to find a new hobby. #truth
Mate27
4 months ago
If that were even remotely true, why is it that you seem to be totally fixated on me and Skibum, even to the point of looking to provoke us when we have less than zero interest in anything you have to say, and act like a 12 year old spoiled brat looking for attention, not to mention that you are so incredibly cheap, you practice how to cum in your own pants just so you can avoid tipping dancers.
twentyfive
4 months ago
It’s simple, you’re a miserable self absorbed cunt who Fills the board up with self validating comments that provide no value other than entertainment to those of us who know better. And, you like the attention… In fact, you thrive on any attention, positive or negative. It’s your way of trying to stay relevant as you fade away to nothingness. Something you and that dumb skier have in common. Simply put, you never could shut up, even when you look and sound stupid.
Mate27
4 months ago
^ as usual you project your own negative feelings on others, and as in this thread I didn't attack you until you started with me, most folks here know you're an idiot with nothing to add to any discussion except useless drama, fuck off fat boy I actually spoke with people that met you, and what they've told me is you are an anti-semitic bigot, with a foul mouth, and morbidly obese. get a life pig boy and leave me alone.
twentyfive
4 months ago
Ok I much prefer not to wade into things that have nothing to do with me (so sorry) but if it's going to get personal can that stuff stay off the public forum? Even if we're going to fight let's try to keep it "bro code" approved.
wallanon
4 months ago
This makes me appreciate how easy it is in the clubs I go to. There's no "LD attendant" .. no wonder so many people hate SCs if they have to endure someone sitting nearby as they get a freaking LD. The other day with a regular, hung out for an hour, got who knows how many dances, VIP, talk only for 30 or 45 minutes afterward. Only before walking out the door did I pay her, and she didn't even count. Transaction girls who are so about the money just bore me to death.
5footguy
4 months ago
I do often ask the girl to wait for a new song to start and girls are typically cool with that. Paying after each song however is not something that I’d do - total vibe killer for both people in my opinion I’ve had a few miscounts on how many songs over time but it’s way less than 1% of the time
captainfun
4 months ago
The vibe killer is absolutely true, and it's why I kept the song count going without paying in this instance. My money was in my pocket, which was inaccessible at the time, and there was no way I was about to reposition her, as tha grind was exceptionally good.
funonthaside
4 months ago
1 - If I'm really uncertain about a dancer, I'll ask "so that's 1, right?" after each song. If I felt I had to pay after each song, I'd probably cut her loose for someone a little less sketchy. 2 - Agree, yes absolutely.
drewcareypnw
4 months ago
I check my watch when I go in t he vip. I figure songs are 3 minutes each. If she says it was 6 songs when it was actually only 4, I'd pay for 4 songs and say no, it was 4 songs, not 6. If you're too worried about avoiding conflict to stand up for yourself you'll be taken advantage of in all kinds of situations. Of course if you were foolish enough to give the club your car keys, you'll have to pay to get your keys.
Pussylicker2
4 months ago
At some point I stopped looking at those situations as costing me money and started looking at them as saving me money. If you're able to learn that she's that kind of girl, it's worth $20. It's much cheaper than spending hundreds on OTC or a room ITC and getting the wrong kind of fucked. Like others, I never pay after every song. I've had a few girls ask me to, and I've obliged but that's the end of the dances. I'm not saying don't do it, but doesn't it not only kill the vibe but also eat into your dance time? Doesn't that kinda contradict the whole don't start mid song? Like drew said, I'd maybe consider confirming the count once or twice but if I felt I had do that every song I'd probably ditch that dancer too. Certainly if I felt the need to pay every song. As I'm thinking about it, I generally don't rely on the girl to tell me how many songs or how much I owe either. If I'm back there for what I think is 5 songs, I pay her for 5 + a little tip. It's happened where a girl has said I shorted her, but it's been a long time. A few girls have given me a count or total before I could pay them, but that's pretty uncommon.
Dolfan
4 months ago
In my latest example, I handed her funds for the number of songs. She looked at it, and said "you owe me $20 more....it was 6, not 4". Valid point regarding verbally agreeing on dance count vs handing over money every song. That's a good compromise, and actually what I sometimes do even at that club. I just happened to fail with that in this instance, sadly when it was more important than ever.
funonthaside
4 months ago
So you can't tell us the club and the dancer's name and description? I've always thought of that as the main practical purpose of this site.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
I usually do the first song and then if I like it I will say do 2 more. If I want more than that it’s time to go to VIP.
boomer79
4 months ago
If I haven't made my mind up with one song... then it's done. but yeah... to ask her to wait for the next song to start is a good idea. usually the only time I go for a second song is when it's part of a two for one.
Jascoi
4 months ago
I very rarely run into overcounting of songs but that is probably do to my style of clubbing. Since the clubs in the places I frequent most are at $20/song and the vips are usually around $200/30 minutes I rarely do more than 2 or 3 regular dances before deciding whether we are going to vip or if I need to look for someone else. In fact I don't even remember the last time it took me 3 songs to decide. If she is worth $60 or more in regular dances she is worth $200 for a vip session where we have some real privacy. The only exception is usually if I happen to be in a particular club in Columbus on one of their $10/song nights. At that club the vip is no higher mileage than the regular dances so when they have their $10/song days you can get 30 minutes worth of dances for around $100 instead of the 30 minute vip that is $175 for the same value. In that case I just verbally confirm how many we've done every few songs, if she starts to overcount we're done.
whodey
4 months ago
My most basic rule that tend to screw up is getting dances from dancers I really don’t want to because I feel guilty turning so many down. Usually, it’s a good rule because dancers that don’t appeal to me out of the gate never will. Also, it’s just a waste of my time and money. Very rarely, there will be a dancer that surprises me though where she ends up way better than I thought. I know it’s taboo, but I hate stage tipping for couple of reasons (1) Tipping a dancer and she’s unappreciative and (2) Tipping makes a lot of them think I want dances when I actually don’t.
dr_lee
4 months ago
I pay for a song or two in advance, then rinse and repeat. I think paying in advance, for just 1 or 2 songs, makes it much less likely they will try to claim extra dances. Personally, I feel like the Cubans are less scammy. But I've never been to South Florida, maybe they're Marielita strippers there.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Not the pay after each song thing, I agree with the above it kills the vibe and kind of pain in the ass. But with other tuscl etiquette yeah I'm with you on that, I get lazy with it too
Muddy
4 months ago
"getting dances from dancers I really don’t want to because I feel guilty turning so many down" dr_lee Sometimes, I get dances from dancers I don't want to because I have turned down so many. You need to demonstrate that you have money and you are there to spend it on dances, or dancers will ignore you because they think you have no money or are just there to gawk. Of course, a hazard at clubs now is that dancer will now latch on to you and take you out of circulation from being found by another dancer you may want to get a dance from. There are not enough paying customers to go around, although there don't seem to be enough attractive dancers to go around either.
gammanu95
4 months ago
I've had that happen to me because I've been too picky. and if it is happening to me, I will make a strong attempt to get the attention of the girl I really want. If she's not easily available I will have a waitress give her a heads up.
Jascoi
4 months ago
"Sometimes, I get dances from dancers I don't want to because I have turned down so many. You need to demonstrate that you have money and you are there to spend it on dances, or dancers will ignore you because they think you have no money or are just there to gawk." If I'm in a new club where there is no effort going on, I'll often pick the first available acceptable dancer to tip and dance with so the dancers on shift know I have money. I'll do this so that the dancers in back also get a heads up that there's money on the floor.
wallanon
4 months ago
"You need to demonstrate that you have money and you are there to spend it on dances, or dancers will ignore you because they think you have no money or are just there to gawk." I WANT the dancers who think I have no money to ignore me. When you spend money just to show you have money, you tip your hand, so I do just the opposite when I go to a new place or don't see many girls I recognize. Girls who are all about the money won't be as interested, and I like that. It gives other girls an opportunity to take a chance on me. They'll find out that I will spend money, but they first have to risk a little time and show a little effort to find out. Of course I'll flag down a hot girl and immediately get dances, but no way I'm going to spend money to attract mechanical, transactional bitches.
5footguy
4 months ago
"Of course I'll flag down a hot girl and immediately get dances, but no way I'm going to spend money to attract mechanical, transactional bitches." It's not one or the other. When I club I'm having to look at my time there versus anything else I need to be doing. My preference in a new club is to draw out as many girls as possible as quickly as I can to focus on the ones I think are most promising. I don't lose anything by chatting up a few extra girls if I'm on my game and not wasting their time or mine. You can't flag down a hot dancer you don't see because she's not on floor, and I don't usually have an hour to spare just to see which girls are in the stage rotation.
wallanon
4 months ago
I usually stay in the club at least one complete rotation of the girls. I want to see the sexy ones!
Jascoi
4 months ago
I Talk With Dancers On The Side Somewhere In The Club & Talk A Bit Before Anything Pvt. ✔️ 💲
stripperlover777
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion