Pussy Dust

Saturday, January 20, 2024 7:24 PM
So I’ve been binging on the TV show “Bosch” and the LAPD homicide detective ventures to a Las Vegas strip club in season 2. He asks one stripper about a substance he found in the shower of the murder vic and she’s “ it’s pussy dust. All the dancers use it” I may have missed it, but I never heard of it and don’t ever remember seeing it as a discussion topic

11 comments

Buy it: https://sobotanical.com/products/pretty-pussy-love-dust
shadowcat
4 months ago
This rick don’t want no females with dusty pussies. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
4 months ago
Or smelly pussies for that matter. You damn dirty apes have a rather poor sense of smell but as a frickin’ lion this rick’s nose is a finely tuned instrument. If something smells gross to you imagine what it smells like to me. UCK!!! To summarize, the sexy female should keep their pussies non-smelly and non-dusty. I think we can all agree on that! ROAR!!!
rickthelion
4 months ago
They put powder in their vages in Vegas? Good thing it doesn't snow there, they'd probably spray the roads with KY Jelly.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
this is good to know. i wear black pants. the last thing i want is white powdered vag imprints on my pants after a lapping session.
rattdog
4 months ago
^^ Libby ape, the lube on the roads idea is a good one. Imagine how much fun it would be to have a race on lubed up roads. I can see it now, a bunch of drunken degenerates speeding around over a layer of KY. Imma consider tryin’ that with a rental car. When I return the car with all sorts of damage Imma say “it was that way when I got it” and see how the person at the rental company reacts. Should be good for a laugh. ^ Good point ratdog. I’m sure you agree with the no smelly pussy rule too. We of the acute olfactory sense have to stick together, no? I just had a rick thought… what would the Juice Ape have done with pussy powder? Chew on that thought for a bit… ROAR!!!
rickthelion
4 months ago
I was told that the Pussy Powder was one of the Kool-Aid flavors!
twentyfive
4 months ago
News to me
Muddy
4 months ago
I thought pussy dust was just another term for stripper body glitter. Thankfully very few strippers wear glitter nowadays.
idletraveler
4 months ago
^ yeah good point - it looked good on some but how many times did I leave a club in the early 00s looking like a 2nd grader dumped their art class project on my lap.
shailynn
4 months ago
I did some google searching and apparently it’s a gelatin capsule filled with glitter and other scents that dissolves inside the vag. Medical experts advised against it so wonder if it quickly went out of favor
motorhead
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion