Why is Skifredo bookmarking my profile?

Tuesday, January 23, 2024 12:43 PM
These alerts are frickin’ weird. Apparently skifredo just bookmarked my profile. I mean really…I encourage Fredo to take a chill pill, learn meditation, and learn from us ricks, but I’m not sure he needs to bookmark my profile to do it. As a good soul this rick will provide some advice: to any of you who are dissatisfied with your lives (as Fredo should be) simply sit down in front of a bottle of Jack and start drinkin’. You’ll reach a rick state soon enough. Then you’ll be happy. ROAR!!!

7 comments

I did not bookmark your profile and only would if doing so would cause you to suffer a massive heart attack. Hope you have a miserable year and everyone you care about .......Rick state? No one wants to be a pedophile like you boy....
skibum609
4 months ago
This is what makes TUSCL the best. A divorce attorney is hoping a lion that wears a suit and drinks Jack Daniel’s gets a heart attack.
shailynn
4 months ago
As if Rick the douchebag could afford clothing or JD.
skibum609
4 months ago
rickthelion, skibum609 did not bookmark your profile. If you click on your name and then bookmarks, you can see who has bookmarked your profile. You have 2 followers that have bookmarked your profile and skibum609 did not.
Evergreen98
4 months ago
Maybe he bookmarked a conversation Rickzliom started?
gammanu95
4 months ago
Nice try Lion, this only proves how triggered he can be over something as petty as a mistaken identity. lol!
Mate27
4 months ago
I don’t know Evergreen Ape. I haven’t checked on all of my followers because, as a rick, I’m above that shit. All I know it that I got an alert sayin’ that Skifredo was following yours truly. This rick can only speculate. Perhaps Fredo has a second personality tryin’ to get out. Sort of a cool “inner Fredo” that is oppressed by his normal, easily triggered snowflake loser personality. Perhaps said inner Fredo bookmarked yours truly and then his outer nerd boy personality took over and unbookmarked this rick because he couldn’t take the AGM-114 Hellfire missiles of truth comin’ out of this rick’s mouth! Anyhoo…if this rick is correct - and he usually is - that says something good about Fredo. It says that there is good in his core if he can just sedate his outer loser with sufficient alcohol. Clearly, Fredo needs to drink more. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion