Friday question of the day

Friday, January 26, 2024 3:14 PM
Do butterflies ever get tattoos of white strippers?

12 comments

Ha. Was in a club yesterday and there were 7 girls working. At least two of them had multiple butterfly tats, including one who had a massive one on her spectacular ass, one wing on each cheek. She said the caterpillar grew out of her asshole. lol
Hank Moody
4 months ago
^classy
Studme53
4 months ago
They get tattoos saying "only God can judge me."
PuddyTat69
4 months ago
Hahahaha I love watching the "butterfly wings" flapping but I think I'm not ever gonna get tats for a number of reasons.
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
lol so true
Muddy
4 months ago
Only the nasty butterflies
mogul1985
4 months ago
I'm a butterfly! (in a high pitch...)
Jascoi
4 months ago
If they do, do the other butterflies say shit like "She'd be hot, if it wasn't for those ugly stripper tattoo's?"
Dolfan
4 months ago
^ LOL, so true.
twentyfive
4 months ago
I had the pleasure of spending time once with a young white stripper, OTC (at her place), who spread her legs and revealed a good-sized colorful butterfly expertly tattooed on her inner thighs. There was a wing on each side of her shaved pussy, and the butterfly's body was actually not a tattoo but her perfectly-formed labia. I never thought a butterfly would taste so good and end up providing so much satisfaction -- for both of us. Obviously, a memorable exerience for me. Imagine, if you will, what it must have been like for the tattoo artist who spent hours doing the work.
EastCoaster
4 months ago
To be fair, it's not just strippers, it's a lot of white girls
JamesSD
4 months ago
Oh, and the dancer with the massive butterfly on her glorious ass was black. Butterfly tats, they’re not just for white chicks anymore.
Hank Moody
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion