Gentlemen's Gold Club
5801 Pulaski Hwy Baltimore, MD 21205

VIP Expectations??

Wednesday, February 7, 2024 6:59 AM
I’ve been going here for a number of years. It seems like the VIPs are very tame compared to most of the Philly clubs I’ve frequented. Is management really against extras? It appears at least one dancer was fired for providing them. Is there any extras/OTC club to be had here these days? Please DM me if anyone has any tips.

12 comments

You can find OTC anywhere. That's always case by case for dancers and customers. If you don't like the experience in the club why do you go to GGC? Traditionally GGC hasn't really been big on ITC extras, even when years ago Players Club and most other clubs up and down Pulaski Highway had them in bunches. That's a two hour drive you don't need to make and there's plenty of action in Philly clubs?
wallanon
3 months ago
VIP areas at GGC seem to be more heavily monitored than the regular lap area, so I don't think much in the way of extras happens in the VIPs. And yes, mgt does seem to discourage extras, but I have gotten them there occasionally, but not post-pandemic. Check your DM for more info.
HedonistBG
3 months ago
The Penthouse Is Good Off Of Falls Way St Right Off The Hwy In Baltimore. Valet Parking. I've Had Pvt Dances & Table Dance There But I Didn't VIP. I Went When It Was Scores Before Being Changed Over To Penthouse. Full Nude, Cool To Hang Out, Great Food & Drinks. Most Girls 7 To 10. Talk To Your Dancer First. This Place Is Very Professional, & Music Is Good ⚡
stripperlover777
3 months ago
Ahh, Players Club....now that was a good club. Also, Embers was good...and Tony's (albeit a bit lower quality). I concur that Baltimore doesn't make much sense if you're close to Philly. I would even say to get to Philly even if it's a bit of a drive, as Baltimore isn't nearly as good as it was in the past.
funonthaside
3 months ago
Penthouse club? For non-VIP extras? Never heard of that. Last time I was there, lap dances weren't even topless unless you went to the VIP--so very tame unless you want to commit to the VIP without having tried out a dancer first.
HedonistBG
3 months ago
PS: looks like club ad for Penthouse Club
HedonistBG
3 months ago
People on this thread be talking about the Philly clubs like it's Providence South :) . I've experienced FS in each of what I consider to be the four major Philly clubs, but, much more often, I've been shut down like I was crazy for even asking for anything beyond a HJ. These comments do not apply to good ole reliable PO, though.
Manuellabore
3 months ago
^ you must be hanging out at the classy clubs, unlike some of us bottom feeders.
funonthaside
3 months ago
Gold Club is absolutely top tier (if you want to get an amazing pit beef sandwich in the parking lot) and good and clean for everything else. It's fine. I'm not sure where I'd recommend in Baltimore right now for ITC extras, but Penthouse is not top of the list, that's for sure.
groundball
2 months ago
Chaps is closed … or at least it has been the last 4 or so times I’ve been by. RIP
Hank Moody
2 months ago
Chaps moved from their original “shack” to the adjacent concrete building in the parking lot. I think it used to be an auto repair shop. I haven’t been in the renovated building yet. I fear I’m going to miss the ambiance of their original building.
IfIGottaBeDamned
2 months ago
Good news. Didn’t notice the new spot but I usually come into the GGC parking lot from the back entrance and not Pulaski hwy.
Hank Moody
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion