Damn it Sinclair

Wednesday, February 7, 2024 1:34 PM
I read Sinclair's end of the year article and decided to track my PL costs for the month of January. I wish I never did that. Ugh. Of course I was making more visits and spending more than I thought. In January I made 12 visits, spent $680 on dances and only $60 on drinks and tips (I was doing a version of dry January). I had 2 visits where I got zero dances and 2 more where I got only 1 or 2 floor dances. I did get VIP's from 6 different dancers, none were 1- Asian, 1 - Honduran, 4 - Caucasian. I used to favor a few AA girls at this club, but I don't really like any of the current AA lineup. The club I go is a non extras club these days, so this was just blue ball entertainment. These are all daytime visits so no cover charge. I really thought I was spending about $500 a month and going twice per week. Not the case. Now, I definitely feel like I need to cut back and control this part of my day. I have decided that I will not continue to track this as I don't really want to know. Unfortunately, I am now thinking about it each time I walk in the door.

8 comments

Looks like you needed the reality check. Bacon!
JimGassagain
3 months ago
I spend little cash that isn't strip club related, so I assume 90% of my cash withdrawals are going to T&A.
PuddyTat69
3 months ago
It doesn't sound like perception versus reality aren't all that out of line. $680 versus $500 and 12 visits versus 9 are both +/- 20%.
3 months ago
When you say vip it sounds like you mean dances in a dance room vs. on the floor. Otherwise your $680 for six vips was exceptionally well stretched.
captainfun
3 months ago
i don't think stop tracking is going to help you cut back and spend less
PoundKing
3 months ago
@captainfun, the club I go has floor dances (20), VIP dances (35 which are on sofas in a separate but open area), and a still open but more private area which is timed with a minimum of 15 minutes. I usually have 2 dances at a time, but sometimes only 1. I also have a dancer that will sit with me and be very sensual and handsy, but does not call them dances. She asks for a tip.
RTP
3 months ago
@59 my main concern is that $180 per month more is 2160 per year. Plus, I will add more alcohol costs which probaby is another $1200 per year. Not life changing to me, but more cash than I want to be spending on this hobby.
RTP
3 months ago
Goes to show one simple truth, if you do this as a hobby it's fucking expensive.
twentyfive
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion