Fully clothed strip club.

Thursday, February 8, 2024 1:38 PM
Good idea or not? [view link]

19 comments

The idea makes me want pizza and a beer.
skibum609
3 months ago
It doesn't seem like a horrible idea from a strictly entertainment standpoint. As long as fully nude is the end goal.
georgmicrodong
3 months ago
"Call me crazy but I'd happily pay just as much if not more for a striptease than I would a lap dance." This man does not have a profile here, most likely. But, while it might not work for the average TUSCL denizen, it could scratch an itch for others. There's guys out there who don't need or want mileage for whatever reason and there's dancers who want zero contact. It could work for others, but not for me.
Call.Me.Ishmael
3 months ago
A good idea in the right location. Already got dudes willing and ok with paying $40 for an air dance. If your gonna air dance anyway may as well get a strip tease performance from a fully-clothed state.
ww
3 months ago
wasn't this "novel" idea done already and was termed burlesque? bad bad idea. better ways to invest your money than this fad. i suppose the owner could use the losses for a tax write off. and this idea is going backwards and not the other way around. i want the girls to do look slutty and wearing real razor thin g-strings.
rattdog
3 months ago
Glen Balls ?
gSteph
3 months ago
If this rick ain’t seein’ bare breasted females this rick ain’t seein’ no point. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
3 months ago
Somehow taking the worst parts of a Hooters and an overpriced strip club doesn't sound like a billion dollar to me haha. That's barely even a new concept!
PAWG_Patrol
3 months ago
I’m with the guy who said foreclosure Can’t imagine this would appeal to many
captainfun
3 months ago
If she's really screaming hot and beautiful to begin with... wouldn't mind the entertainment seeing her absolutely bare ass naked in a sexy way. once.
Jascoi
3 months ago
I have zero interest in that. Judging by how girls mostly get ignored on stage until they get naked around here, I'd guess that the majority of south Florida strip clubbers feel the same. For my preferences, I really don't enjoy the clubs with the gowns and shit. Fully clothed would be pointless. I much prefer walking in to a strip club and seeing naked women on stage, girls in tiny bikini's, etc. But I do agree, there could be a niche market for it. I feel like it wouldn't be popular enough on it's own, it would have to have some other attraction. Sports bar vibe, legit kitchen with pizza or wings. Or maybe its for the more PC crowd and they should serve avocado toast and wheat grass smoothies, IDK. But most likely, it goes the way Rick Ross says.
Dolfan
3 months ago
I wouldn't mind a setup where the first song or two is a real old-fashioned strip tease as long as the rest of the songs had her fully nude with some high mileage grinding. Even better if she does a full strip tease followed by extras.
whodey
3 months ago
No fucking way.
chiefwiggum
3 months ago
Whatever...It's like a gateway to actual strip clubs where newbie patrons are scared for whatever reason to go to a normal one. Girls won't make bank from these low caliber PL's. Once they figure it all out nobody is going there after after a few times. Terrible business idea even if they have great chicken wings 🍗
Uprightcitizen
3 months ago
"First thing that comes to my mind is foreclosure..." That was a classic reply in the video. Some of the hottest lapdances I've ever had were from girls in street clothes. I'd say dancers, but one of the most memorable was from someone I thought was the door girl but was actually the manager. Then another time she was the owner of the club who legit wanted to date me but I kinda ran the other way. Today I'd smash that anytime anywhere, so that's one I'd like to have back as a do over lol.
wallanon
3 months ago
Yeah agree wal, I actually think a lot of girls look better in civie clothes sometimes better. But obviously you need contact though.
Muddy
3 months ago
In a Strip Club, I want music, booze, and nude dancers grinding on my lap. But, this could be a brilliant idea for a dying mall. Open an Only Fans type mall where for $20 the civvie ladies will strip naked. Just walk up to a girl that looks interesting and hand her a $20 to check out the goods. She gets shopping money, you get a vicarious thrill, and the mall gets needed foot traffic. Damn, could have saved Sears.
datinman
3 months ago
Not for me. I go for lap dances, not stripping in the strict sense of the word. I would go just to see naked or nearly naked women. But I can't deny I enjoy seeing strippers in basically a string bikini. I could see clubs charging you an extra $10 or so at the door, in exchange for club script. Which you couldn't use for dances, you just had to hand it out the stripper you liked seeing on stage or walking the floor. But strippers never like club script, they always seen to get shafted one way or another changing it back to cash.
ilbbaicnl
3 months ago
What a stupid idea.
bang69
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion