Things That Don’t Make Sense

Friday, February 23, 2024 1:06 PM
I’m not talking about the male I saw the other day that was dressed like a man from the waist up and like a female from the waist down. What are some things that make no sense to you? Like “why on earth would someone ever do that?” Some things people do “I get it” although I don’t agree with it. These things though, I just don’t get it and I can’t understand why anyone would ever do it. Mine example: Why would you ever own a poisonous snake as a pet? For me it would be owning ANY snake as a pet to begin with but a poisonous one? That’s just plain stupid.

5 comments

Sounds like you're in Scotland shailynn. When your pit bull goes on a rampage and starts tearing the flesh from your bones, it's good to have a poisonous snake the will hopefully bite it.
ilbbaicnl
3 months ago
i saw this exchange from the UK between two drivers. "did you just attempt and try to cut in front of me?" "yeah" "and why would you do that?" "because i'm a fucking cunt."
rattdog
3 months ago
The guys I see in the strip club with two or three layers of face masks on, carrying a beer in one hand and trying to stick their thumb from their other hand up an unsuspecting strippers asshole, they make no sense to me. If you're compelled to wear a mask to avoid germs, what the fuck are you doing in a strip club? Why are you not worried about those germs on your hand? How is the beer half empty; Did you spill it or take your mask off to drink it? So many questions. The constant instance on discussing politics on a strip club forum makes no sense to me. The constant need of presumably grown men to bicker with one another on a strip club forum makes no sense to me.
Dolfan
3 months ago
^^ I saw someone in the car next to me driving with a mask on, and he was the only one in the vehicle. Probably so used to it he just left it on.
Mate27
3 months ago
Oh the masks, I drive a lot and see people driving alone in cars, going down an interstate wearing one. I see people walking alone where they’re not going to come within 15 yards of anyone else wearing a mask.
shailynn
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion