Pompano triangle

Monday, February 26, 2024 6:55 PM
Ive never been to a Miami strip club but will be heading down to pompano for a day trip Saturday afternoon, and will be visiting the clubs I was hoping to get some advice on what to expect from each club, before anyone says anything I’ve done a good bit of research on each one reading the reviews on here but still got some questions. Like which ones got the best day shift which one has the best free lunch, best way to negotiate with dancer on extras, or if you shouldn’t negotiate… appreciate any help you guys can give!

15 comments

Ask specific questions I’m not going to write an article BTW theres a post on this very subject a few post back
twentyfive
3 months ago
I did I asked what’s the best day shift and best lunch as well as negotiation techniques for extras….
Givemegothgirls
3 months ago
Best day shift is cheetah or booby trap, with porthole as well if you’re looking to go cheaper Lunch is free at cheetah negotiating for extras isn’t that complicated ask and you shall receive
twentyfive
3 months ago
Day shifts are similar for BT/Cheetah. DD/SG tend to have slow to no real day shift. I don't know about free lunch, I'd guess SG's food is probably the best but honestly I've only ever eaten at DD which isn't free but is pretty cheap. BT's free food runs till 6 or 7 and DD's runs till 5 or 6, and I think BT/Cheetah end at 3. I don't know about negotiation. I generally don't do much. I know typical price ranges and make an offer. She accepts and we go. Or she declines/counters, and I usually stop the conversation at that point but will occasionally accept a reasonable counter. I do not get into much back & forth.
Dolfan
3 months ago
I also don't haggle/discuss what we're gonna do at all. I don't ask about BJ vs FS vs whatever, I buy a room and wing it. Few girls aren't willing to do what I ask.
Dolfan
3 months ago
Seems risky, definitely looking for a FS experience since I’ve never had one in a club
Givemegothgirls
3 months ago
I did a visit to Pompano late last fall, and posted reviews of BT and Cheetah which you can read via my profile if you're so inclined. BT dayshift was my favorite, I would highly recommend. Lots of hot cubana spinners, not a lot of PLs. I also had fun at Cheetah Pomp nightshift, but BT day was my favorite. As far as negotiating for extras, read the reviews here to see prices other PLs are paying. You might expect a minimum of $250 + 50 to the house for a 15 min session at BT during the day, or $300 + 75 at Cheetah for night. Double those amounts if you want 30 minutes. I think if you get a quote in those ranges, it's not worth it to haggle on price. But may be worth it to negotiate on value, for example, I made a point at Cheetah pomp of asking for muchos besos and she delivered on that, easily a better negotiating move than trying to haggle to pay $25-50 less, if that makes sense. The bottom line is, Pompano is an awesome scene and you're going to have a blast, provided that you're into Cubanas. Bring lots of cash and don't overthink it, you'll have fun wherever you go here.
RonJax2
3 months ago
^ Thing to do is be respectful when you ask, don’t worry about offending anyone it’s not like these girls don’t get 250 propositions a day. Just be smart and don’t act like a jerk and you’ll be fine
twentyfive
3 months ago
It's generally assumed CFS is included in the cost of rooms. The girls know it, the guys know it. IMO, getting specific about it just lets them know you're not from around here and they can take advantage. The only places where there is really any ambiguity is DD and PH where they'll offer lower prices for BJ's. At those places if it's under $200, maybe confirm its for everything. Other than that, I wouldn't bother. RonJax's prices at BT are well above what I'm used to paying. Many girls still are okay with $200 total in my experience, maybe half or so have started asking for $200+50.
Dolfan
3 months ago
@Dolfan is right... I probably overpaid, because in spite of reading reviews, I couldn't remember pricing enough to make offers. And if you ask for quotes, you'll get quoted in the ranges I mentioned. But OP if you make an offer first along the lines of what @Dolfan and 25 are suggesting you'll do better.
RonJax2
3 months ago
I've found a couple girls at cheetah that were not down for extras. I was surprised.
3 months ago
From what I've experienced in New England, MO, CO - girls like respect as they get a fair number of dickweeds. One at Deja Vu Colorado Springs while doing a LD on me said a lot of young soldiers from Ft Carson asks about $15 HJs or BJs in the parking lot. At this DV, the best you can expect is a discrete hand inside the pants - I've had that several times.
mogul1985
3 months ago
@3131 said "I've found a couple girls at cheetah that were not down for extras. I was surprised. " ^ I've seen this as well, but in my case at least they've all been upfront about it. If you ask one of those girls if she wants to do a room, she'll say she doesn't do rooms or be crystal clear that it's just a dance in there too.
Dolfan
3 months ago
Any Pompano clubs/dancers offer BBBJ or. BBFS? Seems unlikely from my experience with the Cubans.
Electronman
2 months ago
^ You might find in the dive clubs like porthole or maybe the reopened dump on copans road by the RR tracks, but you’re probably going to get some kind of antibiotic resistant std.
twentyfive
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion