The problem with Leftist groupthink and hypocritical liberal intolerance

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 12:10 PM

8 comments

Paywalled. But Chick-Fil-A is highly overrated. More chicken with the texture of a hockey puck.
PuddyTat69
3 months ago
try this link (Drudge Report) https://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=heretic+at+new+york+times&d=1476254437025&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=kDxapOxD4zCHAFC_nEkVWqdvk1A7E1UN I agree about Chik-fil-a. Love their politics, but not their food.
gammanu95
3 months ago
No surprises here. NYT executive editor overtly said their job wasn't to be objective but to promote an agenda, and the leftist Twitter crowd has a heckler's veto over them. This just gives more insight into how it happens.
PuddyTat69
3 months ago
WTF is up with all the political trolling. This is one of the times that "both sides" are actually equally guilty. Can't we get back to having threads complaining about girls on their phones, arguing the merits of LDKs, or impassioned debates about Detroit vs Miami, etc?
blahblahblahs
3 months ago
Hey gamma do you wash down that dry chicken with a Bud Light? Better to boycott companies that want to take away freedoms, than companies that want to live and let live.
ilbbaicnl
3 months ago
^ Way not to address the substance of the article. How did we go from tolerance to you have to believe everything we do or you get canceled?
PuddyTat69
3 months ago
@blahblahblahs I will play along and answer your questions. Q: WTF is up with all the political trolling. This is one of the times that "both sides" are actually equally guilty. A: You are right It’s never been about either side; left vs right, or Republicans vs Democrats. “More like 0.1% of regular ass humans tricking the rest of us into fighting among ourselves while they rob us blind.” ~ SanchoRG, Texas ~ Joined Aug, 2017 Last Seen Nov, 2021 Q: Can't we get back to having threads complaining about girls on their phones, arguing the merits of LDKs, or impassioned debates about Detroit vs Miami, etc? A: Yes, we can, and we are, and that’s why founder created a Political Discourse Forum. “Young people today seem to be coming around to the idea it really doesn’t matter which politician or political party you vote for; and they’re catching on that it doesn’t even matter if you don’t vote because they have realized modern elections are just a way for the 1% to appease the 99% – a way to keep the masses in line by making them believe they’ve had their say, thereby perpetuating the lie that democracy continues.” :D
CJKent_band
3 months ago
@blah This is the political forum. I read something or hear something interesting of a political slant, I share it here. This is why it exists. While we are on the topic, shining a light on leftist activities, hypocrisies, or subversions is not trolling. It is necessary to point out and call to attention the truths and realities that are ignored by the media.
gammanu95
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion