For Blah: A discussion about boobs

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 8:48 PM
Has this already been reviewed on TUSCL? I would be shocked if this is not where I originally heard about it. I was looking at a great pair of tits the other day, and noticed that the nips pointed slightly outward, but they were still fantastic fake tits. I think that is because of where the nipples were relative to breast volume, and I am firmly in agreement with the results of this research: [view link]

6 comments

My preference: unadulterated, natural, B/C, no piercings. And, the girl: late-20->late 30s, they have good experience by then. The KISS Principle - Keep It Simply Smooth.
mogul1985
3 months ago
'What's the Perfect Breast?' Whichever one is right in front of you. I think Rodney Carrington summed it up in his song Show Them to Me. https://youtu.be/zX9_mU4-aMM?si=x4sFk_IBDF9UiA91
whodey
3 months ago
my perfect breast? any tit in front on me mogul goes odd on shit who the fuck cares tits are hot
rawhide2
3 months ago
^any? Even if they look like two fried eggs hanging off a stick? Even an 80 year old Harley mama whose gophers hang past her belly roll? You have got to set some standard.
gammanu95
3 months ago
well said - any young, thin girls tits will do. I am not into the freak stuff (no old, no fat titties for me)
rawhide2
3 months ago
Mogul said it best.
skibum609
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion