Jeopardy Obscene Gesture

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 11:16 AM
Social media is all abuzz about her “obscene gesture” But no article explains what it is. I guess I’m old and out of touch. [view link]

15 comments

It looks like she’s giving a handjob
IWantHerOnMe
3 months ago
While this rick believes that the sexy female hairless ape was simply gesturing to indicate that she bet $0 on the Jeopardy show, she did look like she was on her knees between two lions jackin’ their BSLCs. If her intent was to communicate her desire to jack of multiple lions she could have clarified that by removing her clothing. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
3 months ago
that's Great.
Meshuggah
3 months ago
Hand job makes more sense. Saw some Twitter comments saying it meant a blow job. Huh??? Unless the “O” is an open mouth. Some people have good imaginations. My first thought it was it’s more like the “OK” sign the alt-right Proud Boys use. But that’s not sexual.
motorhead
3 months ago
her technique needs to be worked on. but she does have a real nice smile while she's at it.
rattdog
3 months ago
She is kind of girl next door cute. Kind of got a young Kellie Martin vibe. (ER and Life Goes On)
motorhead
3 months ago
Maybe it's stealth tip off. If you're down for a bukkake session with the product staff, they'll feed you the right answers.
ilbbaicnl
3 months ago
Definitely not the bj symbol, because the hand has to be in front of the mouth and if you really want to make a point as you move the hand you will poke your tongue into your cheek .....we call it how to relate to other drivers in Boston traffic.....
skibum609
3 months ago
She was on Jeopardy several times. Cute girl with a fun, winning personality.
Studme53
3 months ago
Nerdy girl with whorish tendencies in the bedroom, I bet. Perhaps a signal to her 2 FWBs what was about to go down in the hotel room.
funonthaside
3 months ago
That may be the least obscene gesture to ever cause an uproar I've seen. Only people with their minds in the gutter, including me and most of this board, would connect that to anything sexual.
whodey
3 months ago
I watched it - she’s just flashing a zero on each hand, I don’t see any sexual reference at all IMO.
shailynn
3 months ago
I didn’t watch it live - but woke up the next morning and Facebook and Twitter exploded with these comments about her gesture. I thought too she was flashing “zero” - wasn’t that her bet? I didn’t connect anything sexual to it either, that’s why I had to ask.
motorhead
3 months ago
I saw it live and I didn't think anything of it other than just as a friendly gesture.
Jascoi
2 months ago
Lol. She is sneaky nerdy hot, but yeah that was a chick making "zero" signs who definitely had a facepalm moment later on. And yes, it does look like how a ton of double blowjob vids are framed with a chick between two dicks lol.
wallanon
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion