Super Bowl is Racist?

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 4:29 PM
I am thoroughly confused. Pre-Super Bowl all the social media chatter was how the MAGA crowd hated Taylor Swift Now this BLM activist says the opposite - being a Swifty is racist and the whole Super Bowl was a white supremacist’s conspiracy. Call me confused. [view link]

27 comments

If you belong to BLM you are a racist, ignorant moron. Problem solved.
skibum609
3 months ago
The MAGA crowd dislikes Swift because of her hatred toward them.
funonthaside
3 months ago
There are idiots everywhere. Social media (including this board) just gives them an opportunity to proclaim themselves to the world. Be glad you were put on notice so you can ignore them. If only Founder would work a little OT and bring back the IGNORE button.
Hank Moody
3 months ago
Lol @ OT, hankmoody I'm spending all waking hours on this update. Just mentally ignore the idiots. It's how I put up with the likes of you 😉
founder
3 months ago
There are idiots everywhere, but only the senile and demented in the White House.
skibum609
3 months ago
Ah here we are in 2024 - with the likes of Facebook, Twitter/X, TikTok, Instagram and apparently an obscure strip club website message board, everyone now has a voice. Everyone. Because of that, someone out there gets triggered about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING someone else does. Some people getting offended are justified, a lot of them are not.
shailynn
3 months ago
Being offended and oppressed is a hobby in 2024 America. Taylor Swift? I have only tepid opinions on her. I only can recall one of her songs, Shake It Off, and it's just OK. Would I fuck her? Meh, I guess. As a cultural phenomenon? Doesn't affect me. Of course chronic victims will find something to kvetch about.
PuddyTat69
3 months ago
there just might come a time real real soon where even being a member of a church or mosque will be considered "racist." how far will all this go? will it be one day considered "racist" if one only likes to shop for toilet paper that's only colored white? should that store be picketed for not having other colors of tp on the shelves?
rattdog
3 months ago
Shailynn, I thought sports was supposed to be the one safe respite from political divides. For 3 hours you can be free from all that crap. And for the last 75 years anyway, it’s been a true meritocracy - you play you get paid regardless of skin color. Ask Tiger and MJ. But this lady is a lunatic. “Too many American flags” ? You gotta be kidding me.
motorhead
3 months ago
Did the "Toronto Sun" make both of those claims (and via the same writer)? Because if they didn't, then it's not a contradiction. It's you asking different writers at different media outlets to all publish the same analysis and opinions on a topic with no actual collaboration. Which isn't a thing that has been possible ever, regardless of it being conservatives or liberals doing the publishing.
Call.Me.Ishmael
3 months ago
I doubt Kelce has a racist thought cross his mind when those legs are resting on his shoulders as he nails her.
funonthaside
3 months ago
Well, on second thought....he probably needs to do her doggy, in order to muffle her mouth.
funonthaside
3 months ago
Taylor Swift chugging a beer like a good ole boy and slamming it down empty was the highlight of the super bowl, next to having KC on the money line.
skibum609
3 months ago
Fuck Canada they are crazy as hell what the fuck do they know about the NFL. The league pledged millions on anti racist campaigns that vary in productiveness and put END RACISM in the end zone, they sing the Black National Anthem at the Super Bowl, they had gangsta rap as the halftime show last year! And Usher this year. The NFL has put its profits on the line to try to address race! Swift is a Hollywood liberal! Being a Swiftie is racist?! That mean basically liking anybody white is racist. If Swift is a racist we can’t have non racist white’s according to this fucking moron. Actual CRT 101. These kinds of weirdo clout chasing hastag activists can eat a dick.
IWantHerOnMe
3 months ago
Kelce ex girl was black he works with a black QB, he was most aggressive with his white head coach the guy is not racist. What the hell is this.
IWantHerOnMe
3 months ago
I remember the halftime show, and I don't think there was a white person involved. FWIW, I really enjoyed the halftime show, Usher is one of my favorite artists from years ago, and I have a soft spot for luda and the rest of the a-town folks, and for Alicia Keys. Didn't seem very racist to me. To channel Joe Biden, "if you ain't racist, you ain't involved with BLM" ... that amazing organization gives 30% to charities and organizers pocket about 20%. Such good they're doing.
5footguy
3 months ago
Call Me Ishmael with the intelligent comment, perhaps the only intelligent comment here; I only skimmed. FYI, if "conservatives" have their way, sex work in the U.S., like strip clubs, will be even further underground compared to the freest places in the world, but continue to deep along lol, at least will have that particular amusement when our fake-puritan overlords finish with us lmao.
Cunnbunn
3 months ago
*at least we will have
Cunnbunn
3 months ago
*derp along Sheesh, typing is kicking my ass. Maybe *I'm* the not so bright one, eh? lmao
Cunnbunn
3 months ago
Nothing has harmed the sex industry more than the reprehensible "me too" movement brought to you by the largest group of hypocrites, bigots, liars and cheaters: progressives.
skibum609
3 months ago
@motorhead I will play along and comment on your discussion and answer your questions. Racism is discrimination and prejudice against people based on their race or ethnicity. Racism has been reflected in discriminatory laws, practices, and actions (including violence) against "racial" or ethnic groups throughout the history of the United States. The UNDENIABLE REALITY of TODAY IS that RACIST discrimination in the United States permeates all aspects of life and extends to all communities. To answer your question: Q: Super Bowl Is Racist? A: YES, because The UNDENIABLE REALITY of TODAY IS that RACIST discrimination in the United States permeates all aspects of life and extends to all communities. YES,@motorhead you are confused. “The rising public conversations about race and racism in the United States have once again confused millions of well-meaning Americans into believing that if they look like what is now socially codified as "a white person" then they must feel guilty about the racist history of their country. This is a false guilt. Looking at any person and judging the content of their character based on the complexion of their skin is blatant racism, predicated on a false and illogical premise. It is only white supremacists who benefit from the confusion of the term "white" as a colour of skin designation with "white" as an ideology of racial supremacy.” Maybe this quote will help you understand and not be confused. “I learned that racism, like most systems of oppression, isn’t about bad people doing terrible things to people who are different from them but instead is a way of maintaining power for certain groups at the expense of others.” ~ Alicia Garza, ~ The Purpose of Power: How We Come Together When We Fall Apart
CJKent_band
3 months ago
The BLM racebaiter was quoted in the article as saying "everything is racist". Because if it weren't, she would be irrelevant and unemployed. I still want to go to her juneteeth cookout.
gammanu95
3 months ago
Garza and BLM are trying to redefine racism to benefit themselves. No one makes decisions about their own lives thinking "is this good for my race?" The fundamental moral and legal unit is the individual, not the group. But whatever lets them buy more real estate by extracting penance from stupid progressives (but I repeat myself).
PuddyTat69
3 months ago
hey everybody!! guess what? my 2024 calendar is fucking racist!!!! you know how calendars indicate that certain days are holidays with the color red? last year juneteen was marked red but not this year. i'm outraged i'll tell ya just outraged.
rattdog
3 months ago
The BLM organization should be extinguished. They’ve taken what was a decent message and good cause and completely corrupted it, devaluing the cause itself. It’s despicable.
Hank Moody
3 months ago
I heard someone say that Chess is racist, because white goes first. PMSL.
londonguy
3 months ago
If you look at the leading black Democrats and their statements on Jews it would seem they are racists, or nazis, or both.
skibum609
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion