Favorite club and/or city for the super cute, spinner types?

Friday, March 1, 2024 8:57 AM
Hi everyone! I absolutely appreciate beautiful girls of all types that I meet in clubs, so I don't necessarily have just one type that I only try to find for dances. Having said that, I find it extremely difficult to resist the incredibly cute, toned, spinner, girl next door types that I sometimes encounter. When I meet a girl who fits that description, if she also has a sweet personality and offers good conversation...oh, there WILL be dances, and probably a LOT of them... With that in mind, does anyone with a similar appreciation for the cute spinner types have a recommendation on a particular club(s) or city where you feel like it's just "heaven on earth" for this type of girl? It's a little easier for me to travel in the eastern half of the US, but I can ultimately travel just about anywhere in the continental US, and even Canada could be an option. I don't drink, so whether or not a club serves alcohol is a non-factor for me. I generally don't mind tattoos and piercings, either. I've seen some incredibly cute girls that had some pretty cool body art, so I'm pretty neutral on that. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I'd love to hear any recommendations that anyone might have!

10 comments

@ClubFan81077 I will play along and comment on your discussion and answer your question. Q: Favorite Club And/Or City For The Super Cute, Spinner Types? A: The Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) [view link] Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club Calle Coahuila 2009 Zona Nte., Tijuana, B.C. Mexico With the right mindset and realistic expectations, most American heterosexual men will have a good time in Tijuana (Hong Kong) because it’s the best “deal” just be careful out there and behave like a gentleman and you will be treated accordingly. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
3 months ago
@CJKent_band I go to clubs for dances, and not anything else, so if I posted pics and vids of me cuddling up with some adorable cutie pie...the internet would die from boredom. However, I will also play along and say thank you for the recommendation! :)
ClubFan81077
3 months ago
Clubs with hot fit young women and low mileage dances are a dime a dozen. A couple clubs come to mind off hand. Cheetah in Atlanta. Always full of hot women. They used to have a no tattoo policy, but I'm guessing they've lifted that. Bourbon Street in Phoenix is another. Penthouse in New Orleans. Just pick the city you are traveling to and read some reviews. You'll see a lot of the traffic here discussing clubs that are extras focused.
3 months ago
> incredibly cute, toned, spinner, girl next door types Yeah, this is my jam too. And to second CJ's recommendation, I'm just back from a trip to HKGC where I found a metric ton of toned spinner types, both of the girl next door variety, and the perfect dime model types. But if it's just dances with hot spinners you're after, try one of the higher end Vegas clubs like Spearmint Rhino, or maybe try E11even in Miami.
RonJax2
3 months ago
@3131 Thank you!!! I will check out the reviews for the three clubs you mentioned, and I have a lot of flexibility when it comes to travel. Yep, I'm not looking for extras, so I don't have to worry about that aspect. Most of the clubs I visit seem to be fine with fairly basic, two way contact dances. It's rare for me to find myself in a club where breast touching (with the girl's permission, of course) is a big deal, for example... Thanks again!
ClubFan81077
3 months ago
@RonJax2 Thanks for the reply! I'd prefer to stay in the US or Canada, and while I have the ability to travel further away, Miami would be much easier for me to get to than Vegas would be. I'll check out the reviews for the club you mentioned in Miami! Since we both like the cute spinner types, can you also think of any clubs in smaller cities, or smaller metro areas that aren't too big? I've visited some fairly large metro areas, but I also love to find a good club in a smaller city, which can be less intimidating to navigate if I'm going there for the first time... Thanks again!
ClubFan81077
3 months ago
I suggest you check out Cheetah Pompano, which has a lot of what you’re looking for. The place is upscale without being overly expensive. And it’s definitely better than the other Pompano clubs. Can’t compare it to tootsie’s or 11eleven , haven’t been, but I think they get a lot more tourists and celebrities. Keep driving past all the palm beach county clubs, including cheetah west palm which is good and owned by the same people but no comparison to pompano. The other thing I like about pompano in general is the 2 am close, which means the place is in full swing by 9 , I don’t like to stay out past midnight
Soflafun
3 months ago
@Soflafun Thank you!! I'll check out the reviews of Cheetah Pompano as well. I've been to quite a few cities in FL, but I haven't ever gone that far south as of yet, so that would be a new adventure for me...
ClubFan81077
3 months ago
Mons Venus in Tampa fits the bill as of a couple of yrs ago but haven’t been there for awhile ,heard it’s changed though .
Danton
3 months ago
@Danton Yep, I also haven't been there very recently, but as you said, it seems to have changed a lot since the last time I was there. I'm sure there are still some cuties there, but with all the other changes... Thanks for the reply!
ClubFan81077
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion