Philly Nude Clubs

Friday, March 1, 2024 6:36 PM
I'm trying to identify Nude clubs in Philly and the suburbs. These days, most seem to be just topless, or even Bikini. Below is what I have identified. Am I missing any? Outer Space (limited hours; used to be later in nighttime, but now seems to be closing at 8pm-9pm) Show 'n Tel (opens late..like 9pm or later). The most traditional stage setup of all on this list. Penns Port (good neighborhood spot, with 2-3 girls per shift; card-table style small stage) Piccadilly Club (small stage; not the traditional stage at center.....stage is mostly an afterthought....mostly drinking and barside grind spot) I'm aware that other clubs also have the opportunity to unofficially see some bottoms off, but not on stage (PO, La Pearl).

3 comments

I definitely miss Erotic cafe and Daydreams. Babes Nola might still be open and I heard from a coworker the afterhour on 49th and Lancaster ave in West Philly is still in business. Pretty much anything goes in there! Imma have to make a trip and confirm that though
majorduce
3 months ago
I have seen full nude on stage at Purple Orchid. Maybe 1 dancer every 3-4 visits . And more often, but not frequent, the thong slide to the side during floor work. All nude dances—definitely a thing at PO
chimera422
3 months ago
Ahhh....Daydreams. THAT was a good club
funonthaside
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion