Only Fans model makes it big?

Sunday, March 3, 2024 9:43 PM
Full story with videos: [view link] She doesn't do a thing for me.

8 comments

@shadowcat I will play along and comment on your discussion. Q: Only Fans Model Makes it Big? A: It is possible, but also can be fake news. To quote the article: “She ditched that dream when she realized that the money, while good for some, isn't great for everyone.” Who doesn’t know that in our capitalist system, and I quote again; “the money, while good for some, isn't great for everyone.” The UNDENIABLE REALITY is: “Capitalism is inherently exploitative, alienating, unstable, unsustainable, and creates massive economic inequality, commodifies people, and is anti-democratic and leads to an erosion of human rights and national sovereignty while it incentivises imperialist expansion and war, and that it benefits a small minority at the expense of the majority of the population.” THE UNDENIABLE REALITY IS THAT: “It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few.” ~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 Stockholm, Sweden ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist Awards: ~ Fritt Ord Award (2019) ~ Rachel Carson Prize (2019) ~ Ambassador of Conscience Award (2019) ~ Right Livelihood Award (2019) ~ International Children's Peace Prize (2019) ~ Time Person of the Year (2019) ~ Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity (2020)
CJKent_band
2 months ago
how about this girl, who quit her job as a lawyer for onlyfans? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQbZEWnWtXM
rattdog
2 months ago
Greta is only saying that cuz she’s uglier than a bulldog so she can’t earn anything on only fans
motorhead
2 months ago
butterface.net is an available domain. It's calling to you, Greta. Remember, no woman is ugly if your dick is down her throat.
goldmongerATL
2 months ago
"Remember, no woman is ugly if your dick is down her throat." I agree in principle, but the girl in this article is about as plain jane mediocre as they get. She'd be ugly with anything in her mouth. Tatted up country girl puts on a non-matching bikini and posts annoying IG videos and she makes 6 figures a month ... amazing shit.
5footguy
2 months ago
“It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few.” Says the young girl who's never had a real job, who sails on daddy's yacht for media appearances, and has inherited 10 MILLION dollars from her family's estate. She's one of "the few" but she won't give her wealth away and actually live the suffering of the many. She'll just talk about how bad the system is, while simultaneously benefiting from it.
5footguy
2 months ago
I wasn't aware of Greta's family's wealth. While I've always thought she was a bit of a kook, I've reduced my view of her even further. I wonder how her family amassed their wealth. Wouldn't it be ironic if that wealth was generated on the backs of those less fortunate?
funonthaside
2 months ago
Yeah Greta has a face made for radio. She's a mentally ill teenager (or at least started as that). No idea why anyone takes her seriously.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion