Sugarin' ain't easy

Monday, March 4, 2024 10:48 AM
[view link] A 34-year old meeting a 73-year old to discuss a romantic relationship? If it wasn't P4P that old timer must have thought he hit the lottery.

6 comments

A woman and her 1.5 month boyfriend, used dating app to invite men over, and rob them with fake gun. The did this one last time, the date made it to his car, where he retrieved a gun and killed the boyfriend.
Meshuggah
2 months ago
Lmao good lesson for the 73 year old simp, it’s what a lot of u pussies have coming for over tipping and pedestalizing these hoes
vanillaextract
2 months ago
Without the paywall: https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-woman-accused-setting-her-224359250.html She looks like one of those girls that might look good after a few drinks in. As long as she has makeup, the right outfit, and lighting that gives her some shadows to hide parts in, but is really disappointing when when one or more of those ingredients is missing. Anyway, what gets me about stories like this is the stupidity. Not just on the part of the old guy, but of those who robbed him like that. Had they notched down the violence enough where the guy didn't wind up in the hospital, they probably would have got away with it & not had the additional surveillance that landed them extra charges for the dope either. Punch the old man in the gut & knock the wind out of him, then take his money & bail. That way everyone comes out ahead. The guy likely goes home too embarrassed to say anything; the crooks still get the money but avoid the jail time. As far as the guy is concerned, how on earth do you not cut bait when you see her picking up that dude? I wonder if it was actually a romance hustle the dude fell for or if it was just straight up P4P.
Dolfan
2 months ago
The 73 is a gangster for being able to handle these two lol
booty_lover92
2 months ago
“She looks like one of those girls that might look good after a few drinks in. As long as she has makeup, the right outfit, and lighting that gives her some shadows to hide parts in, but is really disappointing when when one or more of those ingredients is missing.” Man that describes so many civies I’ve banged over the years just because of a convenience factor. Were they ugly? No. Were they hot? No, not really.
shailynn
2 months ago
^ Convenience factor: you've got tits and a pussy. My dick wants to get wet. Bend over.
gammanu95
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion