Would you pay $250K for a man's used underwear?

Thursday, March 7, 2024 4:50 AM
San Diego strip club owner paid $250K for price Harry's underwear. Full story and photos: [view link]

5 comments

shit. I wouldn't even pay $25 for Taylor Swift's underwear.
Jascoi
2 months ago
∆ I would, if she was wearing them at the time....😜
ATACdawg
2 months ago
I once knew a guy whose wife bought him used celebrity panties and bras as presents. Apparently, people collect them. I don't talk to them anymore. I wonder if I donate my used boxers to Goodwill can I claim a $250K deduction?
goldmongerATL
2 months ago
Bottom line, anybody who has abundance of $$$ isn't going to spend time in any forums (tuscl included) Would you or I pay 250K for Mona Lisa, for a one hour personal training with Shaq, for branding from the Sharks, for business principles with Mark Zuckerberg, for painting tips from Leonardo Da Vinci, for a sky scraper in NY or Dubai, or even owning a successful SC. --- Nobody here would, but still there are always people who will pay the right price that they see fit. None of us are in fact the right crowd who has extraordinary disposable income and can pay large sums of $$$ for non-investment / non-essential items. PS: shadowcat, You are one of the greatest people I admire in tuscl, and hope this response isn't intended to be cause ill feeling.
stainglass
2 months ago
@stainglass - non taken. My topic was satirical.
shadowcat
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion