Baltimore scene?

Friday, March 8, 2024 2:32 PM
A good bit of my club visits end up being around DC, so I have a few go-to spots in the general area, but I haven't ever explored Baltimore. It's close enough to where I often am that I could try it out, but I'm hoping for a little direction from y'all. Reviews over the last few years have all talked about how things have gone downhill there, and I don't want to waste too much time. Which are the best places? Which are the places to definitely avoid? Where do you get the most "bang for your buck"? What's the general vibe there? Thanks for any help.

4 comments

Pretty wack and overpriced with mid talent.
Grjax
2 months ago
It’s definitely better than DC, though it doesn’t have an EI comparable place if that’s what you’re looking for. My main clubs are PH, GGC, Millstream, Fantasies and McDoogals. Each has its own personality, charm and downsides. I think I’ve reviewed all pretty recently and happy to answer questions. The other major club to check out would be Ritz, but I’d stick to weeknights there as it’s a make it rain club on the weekends, but that’s me. I’m not a Block guy, but it has its fans.
Hank Moody
2 months ago
There are plenty of troubles with the Baltimore scene, but if you are into VIP/extras, Club Indulge downstairs on the block from about 4-8PM weekdays is highly recommended. (Pussy Cat and Chez Joey, in that order, as backups). Dancers are largely attractive, for the most part sane, ready to work, and very good. Its a low-key prize in the region IMHO and tons of good times to be had there. Treat them well. Rob and Scott are the bartenders, and are helpful if you tip them; treat the dancers well if you visit!
baltotrouble
2 months ago
yes, go to McDoogals, be sure to dress up, suit and tie. The bouncer gives a discount if you mention which college you go to. It's sort of a tradition for him to pretend there's no discount so be sure to be persistent.
joeyjo
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion