What to wear?

Monday, March 11, 2024 5:42 PM
Curious what’s your go to mongering outfit and why? do you dress to impress or do you wear the thinnest material possible, or easy access have you found something that satisfies both. Typically when I go out I wear a t shirt or short sleeve button down linen shirt, and hybrid swim trunk shorts. I have found that these shorts have thin soft material that makes lapses feel even better and that by wearing shorts the girls are more likely to stick there hand up my pant leg. I have also worn a kilt and while that was great it makes it very difficult to keep your stuff together as it doesn’t have pockets and I prefer not to wear a belt in the club haha

17 comments

Kilt….. Lol….
dickdecker
2 months ago
Same as I dress anywhere else. Just make sure not to wear rough clothes that will hurt the dancer. I prefer shorts because I'm always hot, girls reaching up them is just a bonus. I don't know about what makes lap dances feel good but looks like that topic beaten to death here.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
Casual clothes that aren't scratchy or rough. I don't look like someone who has specific strip club clothes.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 months ago
I wear somewhat conservative clothing. I am 67 and do not try to dress like a 27 year old. The most important thing is wear clean clothes. I like having regulars and smelling bad does not help with getting them.
docsavage
2 months ago
I don't have specific strip club clothes. I wear what I'd normally be wearing. Could be flip flops, board shorts and a tshirt. Could be sneakers, golf shorts, and a polo. Could be jeans and a button down. Could be a suit & tie, though I usually leave the jacket in the car. Could be some combo. For me the difference between wearing thinner stuff like the board shorts and thicker stuff like jeans for a lap dance is basically non existent. I usually get most of what I'm gonna get from my hands and eyes, not from her grinding on my groin. If I'm looking for stimulation in that area, I'm gonna take off my pants anyway. I also don't worry about what I'm wearing hurting the dancer, again with the same logic. I certainly do not "dress to impress" at the strip club. There's no one there I want to impress. I don't want to stand out for looking too under dressed either, but that's usually not an issue unless I'm going to a higher end club at night. And when that happens, it's usually an unplanned add-on to a night out where I was already dressed a little nicer anyway so again it's a non-issue. Basically, what I'm wearing at the club is one of the things I put the absolute least thought and effort into.
Dolfan
2 months ago
I almost always wear jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt, and always a ballcap. because the clubs here are usually too fucking cold.
twentyfive
2 months ago
I'm older and don't go out that often, and when I do I like to have dancers approach me for dances rather than go begging, so I usually dress up a little to draw attention similar to a date, e.g. wear a sport coat and nice shirt. But I also go for the thin pants (or shorts if it is hot out). The skin-to-skin contact on laps with the shorts is nice. Also, I never wear an undershirt beneath my dress shirt and unbutton my top two shirt buttons in case roving hands want to explore. ;-) On a related topic, once I had a dancer who was giving me a dance ask if she could rip my dress shirt open--like they do in passionate love scenes in the movies. I was drunk and didn't want her to do it, but decided not to say anything thinking that would both avoid spoiling the mood and avoid the rip. But she took my silence as agreement, and ripped my shirt open sending buttons flying everywhere. I was stunned, and it brought an immediate end to my night, since I had just had a shirt ruined and didn't have anything else to wear. Guess this dancer just had an irrational itch for the dramatic she needed to scratch.
HedonistBG
2 months ago
I don't have a specific outfit, but I try to avoid blue jeans. If it's hot enough outside, I wear shorts.
DandyDan
2 months ago
Nike tech fleece joggers are some of the best lapdance pants. If the club has a sweatpants ban, I go for a thin pair of linen, khaki, or athletic shorts. Commando in either case. A hat with a funny sexual phrase on it always gets a laugh out of the girls too. They usually ask if they can take a picture with it on.
PAWG_Patrol
2 months ago
I wear khakis, and Redwing steel toed work boots, shined-to the behind.
dirtyburt
2 months ago
@Givemegothgirls I will play along and answer your question Q: What To Wear? A: I wear clean clothes that fit me well, so I am comfortable and clean. I do Keep in mind the Russian proverb: “People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave" So, I dress accordingly for o the type of strip club: 1. Low end “dive bar” strip joint; black leather biker jacket, soft buckskin leather vest and black leather jeans, steel toe biker boots, clearly a 1%er type of attire. In real cold weather a sheepskin biker trench coat instead of the biker jacket 2. Medium tier strip club; business casual black soft wool blend slacks, button down long sleeve shirt with a silk tie if needed. In cold weather a black wool sport jacket, if raining black trench coat 3. High end gentleman club; black tie attire, without or with tie, with a long cashmere trench coat in cold weather. Regardless of the clothing, I am always clean and comfortable and I behave like a gentleman with the ladies and gentlemen…
CJKent_band
2 months ago
I tried to wear the thinnest or silkiest black shorts. Most clubs are now banning athletic wear, so it can be a challenge, but I have waze around it. XXl shirts as well in case I have to hide JR when the bouncers walk into lap dance area. No way I can wear khakis and walk out with a pint of man goo in them.
BuckMcNutter
2 months ago
I go for dark, light-weight cargo pants & golf/polo shirt. If it is cold, I'll put on a cashmere 1/2 zip sweater over the polo. Why cashmere: not itchy like wool, really warm and VERY soft - I've had girls mention the softness and they get friskier. On cold nights I wear a really nice winter leather coat that is also soft so when girls come around from behind and put their arm/hand on my shoulder it too is a nice first touch. If I'm out on a business trip, I dress in nice business casual with dark light-weight pants (if I know I'll hit a club) and either short or long-sleeve button-up shirt. If it is a high-end gig, I'm in a suit, and my pants are light-weight and an oxford cloth shirt. I like nice clothes. I worked in a men's store while in college, and as a DJ at nights, and in the summer also as a landscaper/tree worker - call me Roger the Shubber - one summer I also sold lobster and steamers on the weekend at one of the Finger Lakes in Central NY. I've seen guys with shorts, not my style. BTW, I'm not like Frasier wearing suits all the time. I dress as the situation calls.
mogul1985
2 months ago
I dress to impress the strippers and the strippers undress to impress me.
WiseToo
2 months ago
Neon green Borat suspender mankini thong under a London Fog trench coat carrying a couple of bank bundles of $20s in one hand and a pint of KY in the other. Honestly, I never give it any thought. I just wear whatever I'm wearing at the time with the exception I won't wear anything I'm not willing to throw away if bodily fluids were to ruin it. I'm not going to try and salvage slacks with menstrual blood on the crotch when I have known my dry cleaner for decades.
datinman
2 months ago
Painter's smock, clogs, ski pants.
blahblahblahs
2 months ago
My first regular told me what to wear. Dark pajama shorts, dark shirt, socks and shoes. Always go commando. Travel sized spray deodorant.
the mighty quinn
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion