Sydney Sweeney's boobs are America's boobs

Wednesday, March 13, 2024 10:54 AM
I'm not a Clay Travis fan, but this [formerly known as a] tweet is one of the top 10 truest of all time: [view link]

16 comments

Beg to differ. Sweeney boobs are the world’s boobs. They are the 8th and 9th wonders of the frickin’ world. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 months ago
I’m certainly not a leftist, but I don’t get the obsession with her. She has an amazing body but she’s the definition of a butter face. I trudged thru the first season of “Euphoria” and a couple of episodes of Season 2 before I gave up. I kept hoping it would get better but I found it boring.
motorhead
2 months ago
Something uniquely pathetic about seeing a perfect pair of tits and only being able to think about how mad "left wing media" makes you Real men are too busy motorboating titties to politicize them 😂
PAWG_Patrol
2 months ago
Face is just OK, but I could suffocate to death between those boobs and love every second of it!
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
she may not be the absolutely most beautiful, but she is damn good attractive in my book.
Jascoi
2 months ago
Dairy Queen https://www.xvideos.com/video14453665/julianna_guill_hot_sex_scene_in_friday_13th_uncut_
shadowcat
2 months ago
Just love all the nice boobs, don't set boob and boob. Critical Boob Theory is divisive.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
She hosted SNL last week and had them on full display during the monologue and even made a joke about them. She’s hot.
Hank Moody
2 months ago
Eh...not for me.
skibum609
2 months ago
Someone at Slate posted that her boobs are not that big. A right wing radio host tweeted in reply that "Left wing media outlets are mad" and "Left wingers hate boobs" A right wing strip club board member posted that this tweet is one of the top 10 truest of all time. LMAO !
wld4tatas
2 months ago
They don't *have* to be big; they are wonderfully shaped, and I like her face.
georgmicrodong
2 months ago
So wld4cock would rather talk about me than Sydney Sweeney's sweet tatas? I guess we can change your name to wld4GammaNuCock. How does that sound, buttmeat baby? You want to give the demented old crank a break and be my backup cockholster?
gammanu95
2 months ago
Eh, they look fake to me. If they're real then I take it back, but they look fake. These days anyone could have tits like that, for the right price, even me. Would you like to see my tits if I had a fake boob job? Just as nice, except they got a lot of hair on 'em.
misterorange
2 months ago
Will gladly opine on Sydney Sweeney's tits. As suggested by my board name, I am uniquely qualified to weigh in on this debate lol. After careful review of her photos and videos, I conclude that Sydney Sweeney's boobs are indeed big and fantastic. Pushing the upper limit of being too big, without exceeding it. Not the greatest, but I'd put her rack within the range of the top 10% I've enjoyed. For comparison, this one I met recently would be in my top 5%. https://tuscl.net/photo/13915
wld4tatas
2 months ago
wld4GammaNucock cannot even talk about tits credibly. He's definitely a bottom. @misterorange - 99% her boobs are definitely real. How pretty her face is kind of goes back and forth based on the photo, but her breasts on that slim frame are nearly perfect. Look up her full frontal in The Voyeurs. That Slate article was an attempted hatchet job by a catty woman who is unremarkably plain at best and notably unattractive in general. The original article is actually the type of anti-anti-wokeness nonsense that one expects an idiot like wld4GammaNuCock to write.
gammanu95
2 months ago
@wld4tatas- that's another bodacious rack.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion