Eating at a strip club?

Wednesday, March 13, 2024 3:07 PM
Not talking about dining at the Y, but actual food. Planning on going to the pompano triad for an afternoon of debauchery, was wondering if anyone had any information on the free lunches the clubs provide, I’m planning on hitting all three but obviously don’t plan on eating at all three. Also what are yalls views on eating in clubs in general. Do you think it’s a turn off to the girls does it help keep the tip parade away at least for a little while you scout out the talent. Haha just curious on everyone’s takes.

31 comments

Men's Club in Reno has (or had. It's been years since I went to Reno) a good steak house in front. I used to have good lunches at several clubs in zphoenix. Including Hi Liter. Food has always been good. Burgers and Boobs! Coan't get much better. My first time at Men's Club, I was having a steak and a lady introduced herself and asked if she could join me. Now, she was dressed in an expensive woman's business suit. Carried herself like a CFO type. We had a nice professional conversation. She ordered annd paid for her own drink. Said she'd already eaten. I finished my steak. She got up, came over and sat in my lap and then! I realized she was a dancer there. It was really hot. Her taking her clothes off. That ended up being an expensive evening...
mtnboy49
2 months ago
Sex on a full stomach is not fun and your breath may not be kissing sweet. I'd rather wait until I've had my fill of sex, then leave and go to a real restaurant.
shadowcat
2 months ago
I don't even eat before sex in my real life, let alone in a club. Enjoy the club and eat somewhere else afterwards.
skibum609
2 months ago
Easy part first, there are no tip parades in Pompano. That's a Miami thing. In my limited experience, the only girls that will avoid you while you're eating are the "wanna dance" girls. Any girl who is willing to chat for a minute while she makes the sale will gladly do so while you're eating. Quite a few girls will happily eat with you, IMO buying a stripper a meal is one of the best values available if you like to hang out with strippers. I buy a lot more strippers food than I eat myself. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't consider eating at BT. I stick to bottled beer at BT because of the poor sanitation and liquor bottle refilling. But they have free food till like 6 or 7 & I see lots of people eating it. It's small portions of things like sliders and wings. The door girl will give you a voucher when you walk in, be sure to grab it if you want to eat. They have little paper menu's floating around or a waitress will give you one. Cheetah has food I'd consider eating, but can't say I ever have. It's free till 3. I think it's like one or two menu items/day on a rotating basis, but its more of a full sized meal. Diamond Dolls is the only one I've eaten at, they've got a menu of cheap items available. I think it's a handful of things for like $5 each, wings/pizza/sliders of some sort, that kinda thing. They also have a full menu. Solid gold used to have free food till three but now that they don't open till then I don't think they have it anymore. They do have a restaurant with food, I think it's on the expensive side. PHP and Pink don't have food, but I think have a food truck or hotdog cart out there at night. Playmates I think has a kitchen, but I'd be afraid to eat there due to the low volume and high potential for less than fresh ingredients. Gold Club I think also has a free buffet on some days, but I don't recommend going there. I'm pretty indifferent about eating at a strip club. I don't do it often because it's just not why I'm there. At some places I have definite hygiene concerns, at others I'll eat if I'm there and get hungry. But generally I eat beforehand or after. I certainly don't go in hungry expecting to eat. I don't judge guys who eat at the club and I don't think the girls do either.
Dolfan
2 months ago
I've seen people order food at strip clubs and see them eating. See the food dripping off their chins and stuff. Pretty gross. I'm sure the dancers are grossed out by the pervy guys beforehand, even more so as they watch them stuffing their mouth. I never done or ever wanted to.
RamPaige
2 months ago
For additional context I’m planning on heading over and hitting the clubs before pretty early and hitting, boobytrap, cheetah, and diamond dolls then checking out the porthole pub to see if I can’t secure a decent looking girl for a inexpensive release before returning to whichever of the three I felt a better vibe at
Givemegothgirls
2 months ago
Buffalo sauce all over your fingers and under your fingernails is bad before debauchery activities. Stay away from the wings, onions, etc.
Hank Moody
2 months ago
I’m not a big fan of eating in strip clubs, I have done it a few times, with mixed results, cheetahs in both Pompano and West Palm aren’t bad for their free lunch, Solid Gold in Pompano occasionally puts out a nice looking buffet, I don’t partake of buffets anywhere it just doesn’t feel comfortable to me. Generally speaking I prefer to eat somewhere other than a strip club, but if that’s your thing then enjoy, just not for me.
twentyfive
2 months ago
I've eaten a few times at bare elegance LAX and in Hong Kong club and also tropical bar. prices are quite reasonable in my experience, especially when I use a BOGO coupon in tj.
Jascoi
2 months ago
Food in a strip club isn't a bad strategy, you keep customers in the club. Though the daily freebies at Desire aren't great and the paid menu is a total ripoff.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
I don't go to strip clubs for meals, and the meals they serve prove that I'm in the majority. Pass.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 months ago
A long time ago Jimmy's Club in Chicago Heights used to market itself as much as a bar/restaurant as it did a strip club. A couple times I went in to look at some boobies while I ate lunch. But generally no, I have no interest in eating at a strip club. Another time, at another club, I was talking with a dancer I'd bought dances from a few times and she mentioned she had to rush to work and didn't have time for lunch. So I bought her a meal off the club's menu. I thought about joining her, but really not interested in eating while clubbing.
MajorBoobage
2 months ago
"then checking out the porthole pub" If you're going to the porthole pub anyway, there's a Mexican taqueria in the same strip center. I haven't been there recently, but I've eaten there several times and it was always good. Definitely better than rolling the dice on strip club food.
datinman
2 months ago
You know what I usually pass. I was just at a Acropolis in Portland. Not big steaks but for $8 a decent sized portion comes with fries. In the inflation world of today you can't beat that. (Ofcourse I gave that savings right in back in tips, as we do)
Muddy
2 months ago
Although I don't personally care to eat while at a strip club, I don't think anything of it when I see others doing it. I've been to Baby Dolls a few times, and their buffet certainly seemed to get plenty of attention from other customers. I also wouldn't think that a dancer would be turned off by someone having a bite to eat, as long as their table manners were good and they behaved fine otherwise. Just consider checking your teeth after eating! I wouldn't want to be trying to make a good first impression on some cute dancer, only to discover a half hour later that a piece of broccoli was stuck prominently to one of my front teeth...lol Oh, and I NEVER will eat something messy when I'm out, like wings, ribs, or spaghetti, even at a regular restaurant. I just don't look particularly graceful trying to pull meat off a bone with my teeth. Soup is also out. But if the club has food that I could eat without making a mess, I might one day be willing to give it a try, especially if there doesn't seem to be anyone that I'm likely to do dances with. One last point...for me to ever consider eating in a club, the men's room would have to NOT be total crap! And a lot of clubs don't exactly have the best facilities... Cheers!
ClubFan81077
2 months ago
My home club owns the bar/restaurant two doors down. Fully nude clubs can't serve booze, so you can grab a drink there then come see titties. The free lunch burgers, chacken strips or wings are solid. The fries are sometimes great and sometimes mushy and under seasoned. Dinner is steak and it's usually bad.
JamesSD
2 months ago
The Cheetah use to have breakfast foods wicked late, early morning. eggs, bacon, pancakes, we were drunk and on E, my buddies put a pancake on my head.......
Meshuggah
2 months ago
^ Legs & Eggs! I completely forgot about that, but now that you mention it I have to say I have eaten at Cheetah. It was probably 15+ years ago, but I've absolutely done some late night Legs & Eggs at Cheetah in Palm Beach after starting out at Clematis and probably getting thrown out of the Waffle House down the street in my younger years. I don't remember that in Pompano though, I thought just Palm Beach & Hallendale where they're open till 5. Pompano closes at 2.
Dolfan
2 months ago
Normie girls I've even discussed clubs with have assumed that the food is on point, that that's a requirement. Like if I were to take a gal to a place to see UFC for free, she's assuming she's eating something tasty and will have something bitchy and/or girlpowery about the talent. Do you want to get your sweet and teriyaki wing sauce all over a girl trying to earn a living, of course not. Obviously, from the above comments, we're all assuming basic level eating competence and SC behavior. But Millstream's steak night is nothing to fuck with, great fries and fine steak. Some girls will come by to steal a fry or two, no matter what club, because they're usually discouraged from actually eating on the job.
joeyjo
2 months ago
When I would hobby while driving the region on my work rounds, I would dabble at the free lunch buffet or buy a sandwich, more for expediency sake because time and hunger were issues. I don’t recommend it. I have never or would never eat at a strip club when I had time to eat anywhere else.
Studme53
2 months ago
One of my favorite clubs serves quite literally the best hot wings in town. They are huge, the sauce is downright delicious and the chef is happy to dial up the heat upon request. Most times I can't even finish an order of 10. What's also great about them is almost no carbs, so no blood sugar spike causing sluggishness later when other activities are on the agenda.
rickdugan
2 months ago
^ I'm so jealous. Which place? I might check out next time I visit a friend in your area...
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
Yeah, there’s plenty of clubs that have decent food. Most of it is going to be of the standard bar food variety, like wings and burgers. Some get a dedicated pizza oven, so when they heat up a frozen one, it’s pretty decent. King of Diamonds in Minnesota had a shrimp basket that lots of customers liked. I remember some review of Dirty’s in Phoenix recently gave a shout out to their food, and I agree that it’s pretty good. Perfect 10 off Bratton in Austin I remember actually had decent food and a couple of options were actually healthy. Somebody already mentioned Baby Dolls in Dallas and I agree that the daytime buffet was decent. I think the quality is comparable to a Ryan’s Buffet? Acropolis in Portland was already mentioned, and I agree about there I don’t expect fine dining experiences at clubs, but there’s not much wrong with the food in a lot of places.
nicespice
2 months ago
I eat at clubs from time to time. Some have surprisingly good menus and kitchens. Can save a stop. Can keep dancers I'm not interested in at bay. Some of my regulars over the years liked to join me. ""Would it be OK if you ordered me X?". It's like a gratuity, alternative to a pricey drink. Free buffets are a mixed bag. Most I'll pass on. I'm a Philly area guy and the long closed Penthouse had a good one. Delilah's had a good one years ago but it significantly declined and they later dropped it. Oasis had one in the distant past, it wasn't great.
2 months ago
I've een done the steakhouse at Treasures in Vegas. Not sure they still have it. With a stripper I knew from the outside and a former stripper who was working there as a go-fer. So I had plenty of stripper repellent. Memorable meal but pricey if I recall.
2 months ago
To answer your original question, if you actually want to eat a real lunch in the triangle, Cheetah Pompano is the only one with free lunch size portions - 8-10 standard options and 1 daily special (menu on website). Usually pretty decent if basic food, and served pretty quickly. If you visit during lunch, pretty much everyone at the bar will be eating amd ogling. BT only has free "small plates" that look like they come from a microwave or deep fryer. BTs food service is super slow - you're usually down at least 2-3 drinks before food even shows up. DD doesn't do free lunch, but does have some happy hour deals on food. DD claims to have an in-house Steak House, but can't say I've seen many people eating big meals there. The dancer sales pressure at DD is too high to ever really just chill during the day. I'm not a big conversationalist, and usually visit my local clubs in the afternoon, so I do often get lunch in the club. No messy foods, and prefer meals with utensils. The idea of feeling up a dancer with spicy Buffalo sauce under my fingernails seems incredibly rude.
idletraveler
2 months ago
Acrop in Portland has been famous for their cheap steak and fries. Eating at this place is kinda expected. Seattle clubs don't have food service but I've had dancers share their lunch with me a few times. I did see some dude walk in with a brown paper bag and have his lunch at Pandora's.
the mighty quinn
2 months ago
As usual, my brother from a hairless ape mother is totally correct. Nothin’ better than good hot wings in the club. Well…it might be even better if they let wildebeest roam the club and allow you to hunt in between the lappers, but I’ve yet to find that club. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 months ago
A few weeks ago I had lunch at Oasis in Philly. Got a cheese steak that was crazy salty and I think he forgot the cheese. I mean shit if you're in Philly and can't do a decent cheese steak maybe you should hang up your toque. Generally, though, I don't eat at strip clubs.
Rob1115
2 months ago
To quote Chris Rock “Titties and tater-tots don’t mix!”
Eric_Murphy
a month ago
PT's downtown is allegedly serving pretty decent food again, but like others have implied, there's not enough blood in my body to help digest food AND make my dick hard at the same time. Plus, an empty stomach helps get the Vitamin V into my bloodstream faster. I eat after the sex part.
georgmicrodong
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion