Wow these teachers

Friday, March 15, 2024 3:34 PM
[view link] And to think there's grown men struggling to get laid lol

8 comments

I watched the video and age of consent is 16 in NC. Just wow. 16? There minds are like warm cottage cheese.
mogul1985
2 months ago
Many states have it set at 16. Some have exceptions when both parties are underage.
skibum609
2 months ago
Mogul most states are 16 for the age of consent and I think a couple are even 14 or 15. That doesn't mean a full grown adult should get with someone that young, it was set that low a long time ago and I think most have left it that way so that an 18 high school senior doesn't get charged with statutory rape for sleeping with his 16 year old girlfriend after the prom. I know some states raise it to 18 if the other person is over a certain age. A lot of places also have special laws regarding certain jobs like teachers, coaches, counselors, etc to keep them from preying on kids they work with
whodey
2 months ago
@skibum - we in Mass have some weird law with a different age of consent if she's a virgin. Bizarre.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
She wasn’t even a hot teacher. There’s been some hot ones. Sad story. One 16 yo male student died after it came out he was getting his dick sucked and fucked wildly by his sexy, young, blonde, married, female teacher. He got high-fived to death by his buddies.
Studme53
2 months ago
Every time one of these stories makes the news it always reminds of the movie "That's my boy" now showing on Netflix. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6xQI6sddX0&t=11s
shadowcat
2 months ago
Funny clip shadowcat
captainfun
2 months ago
I saw one report yesterday (can't find the link) where a teacher got pregnant from her fourth grader.
goldmongerATL
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion