Dancer Gallery

Saturday, March 16, 2024 4:43 PM
There seems to be only a “thumbs up” option for photos in the dancer gallery. For comments, one can like or dislike. Interested in why founder designed it this way.

12 comments

Because some dickheads don’t know how to be team players?
Hank Moody
2 months ago
If Founder installs a "thumbs down" button option on dancer's photos, he should give the dancers a "middle finger up" button option.
datinman
2 months ago
You can also only thumbs-up a discussion thread. So, it appears that only "liking" top level posts is available, be it a discussion thread, gallery photo, or review.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 months ago
A while back I think it was Youtube who removed the thumbs down first, as an anti-cyberbullying thing. I'm not a fan. I like the thumbs down. I can see how it might be dick-ish on dancer photos, but I'd still like to see it as an option. It's omission feels a little too much like its catering to snowflakes.
Dolfan
2 months ago
I think he banned it along time ago because SJG and Subraman were harassing dancers into FRMOS over the internet!!!
shailynn
2 months ago
YouTube influences public opinion, is way more trafficked and has more affecting the algorithm. The dislike button could be used to wreck a channel because some YouTuber sent their dickriders to put their finger on the scale. This board is more like IG, if I don't like something I'll just pass it up.
IWantHerOnMe
2 months ago
"I think he banned it along time ago because SJG and Subraman were harassing dancers into FRMOS over the internet!!!" Naah, pretty sure it would be because of dickheads like Desertscrub who, for some reason, felt compelled to make derogatory comments about any dancer who dared to post a photo. There were/are a few others like him, but he was the worst.
doctorevil
2 months ago
^ good point - he should have posted a selfie and we could critique him!
shailynn
2 months ago
Motor ape, this rick thinks the solution is simple. Remember that one of the core tenets of rick philosophy is “‘tis okay to be an asshole but one should avoid being 100% a dick”. Think about it. A female posts a scantily-clad photo on the interwebz but you do not find her attractive. Do you tell her that you don’t find her attractive? NO! Doing so is being 100% a dick!! You simply move on. Now, if an armed zebra were to force you to look at a photograph of a female you find unattractive and makes it impossible to move on you have to realize that it is okay to be mad at the zebra but not at the female in the photograph. Well, this one only applies to you because I’d go all frickin’ wildebeest on the zebra. I mean really, they have frickin’ hooves so how the fuck are they holding a gun? And I frickin’ hate frickin’ zebras so I attack ‘em based on my general anti-zebra policy! ROAR!!!!
rickthelion
2 months ago
I can see why, too promote photo submissions from dancers, Founder would remove the "thumbs down ". I agree that this does cater to snowflakes, but if a dancer is so fat or ugly then just ignore her. Having a thumbs down would only benefit the harassers.
gammanu95
2 months ago
If a stripper truly is not attractive to anybody, she won't be able to pay her bills when they come due. That's as much of a thumbs down as anyone should get.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
@motorhead: "Interested in why founder designed it this way." I think it's an example of the old "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your stinking piehole shut" saying...
georgmicrodong
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion