Be rickish, not dickish… the basic tenets is rickism

Sunday, March 17, 2024 3:24 PM
Motor ape’s recent post about the absence of a thumbs down for dancer photos reminded this rick to explain the basic tenets of rickism. Now, most of you normies will never know the true joy of being a rick. After all, we are the most amazingly amazing creatures on the planet. But you can still be a lil’ rickish, and that’ll do you good! The most fundamental tenet of rickism is “it is acceptable to be an asshole but you should never be 100% a dick.” What does that mean? I will illustrate with a story from the book of the dugan, full story here [view link] When he had the opportunity to text a stripper boyfriend the dugan said the following: “I heard your dick don't work and neither do you. So she'll call you when I decide she can bitch. Enjoy the second helping tonight pussyboy.” Is the dugan being an asshole? Of course he is. But is he being 100% a dick? I mean really, he’s not confronting the loser boyfriend and throwing a Molotov cocktail at his house. That would be 100% dickish. Plus it is probably the stripper’s house so why the fuck would any reasonable rick do that shit? Now think about the stripper photo discussion. It takes some real courage for any female to remove her cloths for random perverts. Remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder so you may look at some female and go “eww!” but there is probably some other pervert going all “fuck yeah!” and jackin’ it. Let the female and her pervert admirer have their fun and let it go… Besides, most of those females are lookin’ at y’all and going “eww!” Thus endeth the lesson. ROAR!!!

18 comments

If I texted dugan's wife and told her she could do better, which is that?
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
I’m a bit confused, are these pseudo self aggrandizing posts supposed to be funny or are they just a desperate/insidious attempt to incite “flame wars” between Rick/Non Rick supporters? The poster always sounds very incelish. Almost like a failed comedic beat writer.
SquareCastle
2 months ago
Me personally, perversion was my destiny, nothing random about it.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
@SquareCastle - if you had read Rick’s biography you’d have a better understanding.
shailynn
2 months ago
I did read the bio and it only led me further down a road of disillusionment and confoundment. Oh well, maybe bad satire just isn’t my thing.
SquareCastle
2 months ago
^^ Square, I think you’re on to something w/your last post.
Mate27
2 months ago
No not the bio on here, the 4 book series that’s available on Amazon.com, let me find the link… Great tips on how quickly to drink your Jack without the ice melting too quickly, how to negotiate OTC when rent is due, and the best dry cleaners in JAX to clean shiny suits. Invaluable info for a few, waste of time for the masses (you know the amateurs).
shailynn
2 months ago
^Cue the wah wah wah fail sound effect. At least the writers over at The Harvard Lampoon are nominally funny.
SquareCastle
2 months ago
^ I’m guessing you don’t want to go to the disco with Rick and Muddy.
twentyfive
2 months ago
I’ll pass. They’d probably make me watch Andrew Tate youtube shorts in between songs.
SquareCastle
2 months ago
^ Nah man you need a white polyester suit and then you get to dance to The Bee Gees, like in the movie Saturday Night Fever.
twentyfive
2 months ago
Polyester makes my skin itch. I do like the Bee Gees though. So, in that case……
SquareCastle
2 months ago
You seem very confused about rickism square ape. Why would we make you watch Tate videos? How could that possibly be of interest to any of us? Remember the central tenet of rickism: ‘tis okay to be an asshole but never ever be 100% a dick. It would be dickish to make you watch Tate. If we’re gonna make you watch anything it’ll be something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvFZjo5PgG0 ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 months ago
^yawn^ quick, someone give this loser and his 4 different usernames a lesson in satiric comedy. The only thing funny, yet pathetic at the time, is your inability to induce a humor response from anyone else outside of your small circle of self created user names. Now pull down your Pepe the Frog thong and let dickish Rick impale your tonsils through your backside. Which I’m sure is the only action you’ve experienced since your red tube membership was cancelled for non payment. Time to slither back to 4chan 🤡. “ROAR!”
SquareCastle
2 months ago
"It would be dickish to make you watch Tate. " why would that be considered dickish? yeah i get it with tate, douchebaggery blowhardedness on prime steroid levels. just a guy who's making bank by influencing young guys who have no manly guides to donate to his platform. but at least tate makes me laugh, something dickthelion has failed to do even once through all these years.
rattdog
2 months ago
Rick the Lion deserves his own star on the TUSCL Boulevard.
Mate27
2 months ago
If anyone thinks the lion is bad, wait until the Coconut Crab, the Bear, the Eagle, and the other animals log in again.
nicespice
2 months ago
^ True dat nicespice. Notice how Square Ape keeps replying to a rick thread but he can’t deal with our rickish Scud misses of truth. What does he expect on a rick thread? I mean really, he seems like the kind of goofy hairless ape that would go to a Golden Earring concert and get all pissed that the band played Radar Love. You know, the kind of idiot who would go to a Gallagher show and get all cheesed off about the guy bashin’ watermelons with a big ass wooden mallet. Well…to be fair, both Golden Earring and that Gallagher ape were never really popular and they’re probably dead so if there was a show they’d be like zombies and a zombie with a frickin’ mallet smashing watermelons is kinda freaky… But you get my bigger point, which is simply that ol’ Mr Square is the kinda hairless ape that tries to meet Bill Cosby and then gets all pissed off when the Cos puts ‘ludes in his drink and fingers him…oh, wait…he seems like the kinda guy that would dig that and be pissed off if he doesn’t get the Cosfinger. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion