I just noticed the new format with club listings

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 10:48 PM
I really love how it’s organized now. 😁 It’s much easier to navigate which clubs are in what area now. Woooo

8 comments

Also, does any dancers have the Dancers Resource app? I remember when I had subscribed to it, the listing formatting there was very much like TUSCL with how it was broken down by county and all, which made me wonder if they had used this site as a model for their app. I kinda wondered if that app was going to end up updating soon in a similar way. 🤔
nicespice
2 months ago
Yeah. It does look more user friendly.
Huntsman
2 months ago
Agree. Who knew there were so many clubs in Philadelphia?
Manuellabore
2 months ago
Agreed! In the Maryland listings, it make more sense to organize the majority of clubs under Baltimore City than the neighborhoods that were previously broken out within the city. It’s still a little puzzling to see two closed clubs listed under Maryland that are actually located in West Virginia and Iowa.
IfIGottaBeDamned
2 months ago
Yeah I think this version is pretty sleek
Muddy
2 months ago
I just wish I could find my comments...
Jascoi
2 months ago
The New York listings looks good, but could be organized somewhat differently to make the clubs located in New York City easier to find for visitors. The current listing mixes the boroughs of New York with neighborhood names which causes confusion as to the location of the club. This can be resolved simply by having the heading "New York City" and under that heading have the five boroughs: Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. All clubs currently listed as "New York" are actually located in Manhattan and would be listed under Manhattan. The Club locations listed as Astoria, Elmhurst, Flushing, Jamaica, Long Island City, Ridgewood, and Rosedale are all neighborhoods located within the borough of Queens. These clubs would be grouped and listed under Queens. And clubs with locations identified only as Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens would be moved under their respective New York City borough.
WiseToo
2 months ago
Hopefully we can submit minor update to the addresses to correct some of the weird little situations where clubs are in close proximity but technically in different towns. Like G5 Isn't in North Miami Beach near Deans Gold, it would be better listed in the main Miami listing next with Tootsies and like Taboo probably would be better in Hialeah, etc. But I do think its significantly improved.
Dolfan
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion