Paradise Gentlemen's Club
14310 Valley Blvd City of Industry, CA 91746

Wolfie

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 6:27 PM
Anyone got the insight on Wolfie? Her IG/OF? I saw her about a week ago, but spaced on asking these questions cause I was zoned in.

4 comments

@Oscarwilde I will play along and comment n your discussion. Why don’t you go see her again, and ask her about herself and if she is available for OTC? According to the club website this is her Work schedule: Nights only-Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday adn Sunday Night Do you realize that you are behaving like a stalker? I would recommend Wolfe to: let’s be careful out there. :D
CJKent_band
2 months ago
You must not know the definition of stalker Einstein lol Keep clout chasing and looking for brownie points with strippers though kiddo.
Oscarwilde
2 months ago
From Google’s Urban Dictionary: stalker Someone who: 1. Literally follows a person's every move, on Facebook or otherwise. 2. Is way too obsessed with someone to the point of being a creeper. :D
CJKent_band
2 months ago
Are you really using Urban Dictionary as a scholarly source? I can see why you're on this website on a Friday night? I literally asked if anyone had the chick's social media. P.S she fucked me after talking to me for about twenty minutes so she's obviously not creeper out by me idk why you are, but like I said keep trying to make yourself seem relevant son.
Oscarwilde
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion