DOG ICE CREAM

Saturday, March 23, 2024 4:00 PM
say you're in delray beach, florida with a hottie who has a dog. all 3 of you are walking and you see this store: [view link] hottness looks down at her dog and goes, "hey you want to try some ice cream?" then goes to me, "c'mon. let's go in and get him a scoop/cup." at that point onward i don't care if she's an 8 or 9. i would be so turned off from this that i would just reply with fuck no, walk away and leave.

16 comments

Not a show-stopper for me. More loneliness seems to be inevitable in a society with strong individuality. But a dog doesn't care how weird you are. So emotional closeness to a dog can be very important to non-conformists.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
Starbucks and Shake Shack have had "dog menus" for quite some time. Their users are primarily the pierced-green-haired demographic of hipsters who call their animals "baby" or "furbaby" but hey, if it makes money and doesn't harm me, who am I to complain?
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
Pussies are better than dogs anyway
motorhead
2 months ago
Different strokes for different folks. If you’re liking to find fault in somebody, that’s easy. Everyone has quirks, but to me this is a huge nothing burger.
Mate27
2 months ago
Cat guys get more pussy.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
Well, the rick does not like dogs on account of them mostly bein’ assholes, but I’ll tolerate any hottie with a dog if said pup gives me proper rickspect. Any I might get me one of those ice creams if they have something good like liver or wildebeest steak flavor. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 months ago
I’ve seen stuff too at the grocery store with frozen treats for dogs. Not my dog though…any time he’s been given frozen anything he starts puking.
nicespice
2 months ago
Females love dogs. They like to be licked.
shadowcat
2 months ago
^ I've seen un-fixed male dogs stick their nose right on a woman's vagina.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
I'm not sure about this one. But if she spears her peas and scoops her corn...
caseyx
2 months ago
If that's the place I think it is I've been there more than once, with Civi's and Strippers. That name doesn't sound familiar, but the location does and there can't be too many places like that around here. To steal Mate's term, I see it as a nothing burger. There are certainly people who go way too far with the whole "fur baby" and "fur mamma" shit, and I'll agree that is off putting in a candidate for a serious relationship. But the scenario you describe is far from that territory, and for a stripper I absolutely couldn't care less. While I can't see myself doing that sort of thing for my own dog, I'd have no problem buying a Civi's dog some ice cream if I thought it increased my chances of getting laid. And on the list of things strippers could ask for, a $10 ice cream for their dog is absolutely a non-issue. For a lot of the girls I see OTC, it's exactly those kind of little things that help them feel comfortable doing what they're doing, which makes for a much better time when they're doing them. Now, if she wanted to share the ice cream cone with the dog, then we're into problematic territory for sanitary reasons. I just can't trust the hygiene of people who do that sort of thing.
Dolfan
2 months ago
I live in Delray Beach and am frequently in the area the OP mentioned and about half of the people walking around in the area during the daytime even in the early evening have dogs with them, it’s not uncommon to see people sitting in the outdoor dining areas of the better restaurants with a dog even indoors in some of them.
twentyfive
2 months ago
^ and a lot of those people with dogs are hot 20 something chicks or divorced cute soccer moms in their early 30's.
Dolfan
2 months ago
If I am in Delray Beach I go to Boston's on the beach and watch Boston sports with Worcesterites.
skibum609
2 months ago
this delray beach..... i just saw a youtube walk video of the area with many restaurants, bars and shops. and the girls/women - well that's self explanatory. all shapes and sizes in a real good way. question: i noticed a lot of streets appear to be kind of steep. are they as bad as like the hill-like streets of say for example san francisco?
rattdog
2 months ago
No, south Florida is pretty flat. The tallest hills are generally the dumps. If you saw hills it wasn't that area.
Dolfan
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion