Strip clubs that allow smoking indoors and at the stage?

Saturday, March 30, 2024 1:34 PM
Been to Palomino's way too many times in Vegas and god damn, I love chain smoking, drinking my Jameson while I look at tittys and ass up close. Which other states' strip clubs have this? Please enlighten me as I need a solo trip to the states again from the Great North.

9 comments

Almost all Atlanta clubs.
shadowcat
2 months ago
Lido Cabaret, Cocoa Beach, FL
mjx01
2 months ago
(but Lido is topless)
mjx01
2 months ago
Baltimore clubs on the Block allow smoking
deepthinker
2 months ago
Seems it’s about 50/50 in Florida.
RockAllNight
2 months ago
Seems the norm in Georgia that you can smoke tobacco in any form (including hookahs). You see people smoking pot a lot, but I haven't been to any clubs in the redder parts. Was in a club (I think the only one) in Roanoke VA a few years ago, smoking was cool there. I was in a Greensboro NC club many years ago, where smoking was illegal but allowed by club staff. The dancers told me the owner thought the club made more by allowing smoking that what they were charged in fines for allowing smoking. But, that's the exception in NC, most clubs make you go outside to smoke.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
Florida is also a place full of smokers and most of the clubs in this area allow smoking, I stopped smoking a number of years ago and now I find certain clubs too smoky, and avoid them for that reason.
twentyfive
2 months ago
Only some Baltimore Block clubs allow smoking.
funonthaside
2 months ago
Thanks buds!
hotgirlspls
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion