Paradise Gentlemen's Club
14310 Valley Blvd City of Industry, CA 91746

Sina- blonde with huge bolt ons

Thursday, April 4, 2024 9:21 PM
Saw Sina on the IG page. And [view link] website Anybody ever dance with her? Blonde huge bolt ons from the pic?

2 comments

I haven't gotten a dance from her yet - though I'm dying to!!! Btw - if you want to check her out on IG she goes by lyndi_kay Her pics looks awesome!!!
NWorth
a month ago
@Ivandrago2020 I will play along and comment on your discussion. No two people's experiences with strippers are the same. Everyone has their own different experiences with strippers. We all should be accountable for our own experiences with strippers. Q: Anybody ever dance with her? A: I am sure someone in tuscl has. However you should remember, and I quote: “All contents should be considered a work of fiction. © 1993-2024 the ultimate strip club list” So just call the club and ask them when is she going to be there and go see her an experience how she dances for YOU. Keep in mind the Russian proverb: “People greet you according to the way you dress… And say goodbay according to the way you behave" In my humble opinion and limited experience, If you dress like a gentleman and behave like a gentleman chances are that you will be treated like a gentleman. And follow @subraman advice: 1. Don't be an asshole 2. Don't be a little bitch This is the full Article: https://tuscl.net/article/49689 Remember the adult industry hobby is like a poker game in the gambler’s song “If you're gonna play the game, boy You gotta learn to play it right You've got to know when to hold 'em Know when to fold 'em Know when to walk away And know when to run” Also Remember that: “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.” ~ Cuban refugee Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in the movie Scarface (1983) Just be careful out there and remember: Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion