Iowa vs South Carolina

Sunday, April 7, 2024 8:26 PM
First time I ever watched a women's hoops game. Gotta admit, it's pretty good. Competitive.

6 comments

I’ve been watching them for a few years now, they’re very good they are more team players, not so much showboating in the women’s game.
twentyfive
a month ago
First time I've watched a women's game end-to-end. I'm pretty impressed, it was entertaining. It looked like Clark was going to run away with it in the first quarter but SC managed to shut her down.
RonJax2
a month ago
I’ve watched almost every Final Four since the late 90’s. And watch quite a lot of regular season Big 10 games. Glad to see popularity of the sport is gaining traction.
motorhead
a month ago
So many excellent games this year in the Women’s tourney. I remember not long ago it was UConn dominating almost every single year it’s cool to see some new teams showing up.
shailynn
a month ago
South Carolina is reloaded for next year with the young talent they have: Kitts, R Johnson, T Johnson, Watkins, Fulwiley, etc. Iowa is likely to take a big drop without its star. I really enjoyed the Iowa-LSU game. The rematch factor and the hero/villain storyline the media was pushing made it worth watching. Hailey Van Lith and Paige Bueckers returning for one more year will guarantee some good basketball next season.
sinclair
a month ago
I typically wouldn’t watch a girls college basketball game, but like many others, I watched Iowa’s last 3 tournament games this past week, and found them to be very entertaining and well played. Actually more entertaining than many of the men’s tournament games. Hopefully the girls game can sustain at this level (after the current stars move on to the WNBA), because there is a big drop off in talent after the top 4 or 5 teams.
iknowbetter
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion