Purple Orchid
3275 S 61st St Philadelphia, PA 19153

Girls to avoid

Monday, April 8, 2024 12:20 AM
Saw some genius start a similar thread in the playhouse lounge section. Copy and paste and add to the list with ur personal experience or info you have of girls to avoid. Keep the integrity of the list, we want to steer mongers away from the bad and to the good. It's our market we should decide what's available. I'm starting with a few that i've gotten several PMs about in the last 6 months. Yes I know there are many more i'm just listing the most commons ones i get PMs about. Oh and the user "imboutit" is known to be one of the dancers on this list. PM me to find out who Storm/Stacy: Known scammer, has robbed people has a pimp and will try to extort for tips 2-3x higher than the norm with average service Rihanna: Huge germaphobe, she may put two condoms on you Lil bit: Completely schizophrenic/bipolar Jaz: Aggressive , mood swings, bipolar like lilbit but not as wild with her swings. Athena: Parasitic leech, loud and disagreeable

22 comments

Pics and Vids of the girls to avoid or it doesn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
a month ago
Storm and Stacy are two different women. Stacy is the one to stay away from. I agree about Athena.
Drewsk
a month ago
Thanks for correction on storm, stacy is the problem child people are complaining about one convo i had in pm confused me
vanillaextract
a month ago
Known storm for years no issues there. Stacy immediately offered otc and number without asking. This was red flag to me.
smack9x
a month ago
Agree about Stacy. Don't trust her. Do a regular $20 dance in the community room if you want to experience her enormous tits. But nothing more. Storm is one of the treasures at the PO. She is the exact opposite of a rob and gives great service. She always let's me decide how much to tip her and has never asked for more than I offer for her extraordinary skills.
Sammy63
a month ago
Has anyone had experience with Diamond or Chocolate?
Theebest
a month ago
I totally agree about jazz but that bubble is nice
Theebest
a month ago
We should make two lists, one of dancers to avoid and another for dancers who go above and beyond No specifics obviously
TheSingularity
a month ago
Why don’t they stop letting Athena dance at PO. She’s rated by all as miserable.
c1958s
a month ago
I like the light skin girl forget her name real short gap in teeth reminds me of pinky she is fun
Theebest
a month ago
Theebest: your thinking of tiny I think
vanillaextract
a month ago
Its Tiny. Her user name on Ig is "tiny_97"
tin man
a month ago
Rihanna—tall, lightskinned, small top, wide hips??
chimera422
a month ago
Yes that’s Rihanna
vanillaextract
a month ago
Anybody else we should avoid or seek out?
TheSingularity
a month ago
I’m thinking we can make a separate discussion for the best girls here so it’s easy to find
vanillaextract
a month ago
I like that idea. Less room for confusion.
TheSingularity
a month ago
Great work VE
Steveperry
a month ago
Rihanna once sang me a billy tune. I recall it was expensive.
BadBob
a month ago
Theebest, about a year and a half ago I did a set in the $30 room with Chocolate. Assuming the current Chocolate is the same girl I would recommend her. It was a full menu dance that was drama free without any negotiation. I tipped her my standard tip and she was happy and so was I.
LongLegs
a month ago
Always enjoyed Athena....easy on the eyes compared to some of the beef that dances here
nickeybee
23 days ago
Athena.... Easy on the eyes Hard on the ears
funonthaside
22 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion