Highest paid dancer at best strip club ever

Friday, April 12, 2024 9:58 PM
Full video: [view link]

10 comments

Pics and Vids of all the money of it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
a month ago
interesting story. but not the most beautiful girl.
Jascoi
a month ago
The trial was June 15,2001. So try to visualize her 23 years ago.
shadowcat
a month ago
I don’t see anything worth paying for in this video just more dudes making women more delusional and entitled
Mr Monger
a month ago
I can’t imagine her looking good even 20 years ago
motorhead
a month ago
Yeah, some of the YouTube comments were just as snarky as comments in this thread. But I kinda suspect that it was just a different time period back then with beauty standards. Here’s some photos of strippers back in the 1980s. https://flashbak.com/dragon-ladies-huge-stash-of-1980s-la-stripper-photos-found-in-garage-52005/ I would have thought the Y2K era was when the pickiness on women to look a certain cookie cutter way would have already hit by then, but I guess there were pockets where that wasn’t the case, idk But that was a pretty cool video, with a club owner willing to pay the attorney fees of several dancers and willing to do jail time instead of them. I could never imagine something happening like that nowadays.
nicespice
a month ago
This is what real dancers look like back in the day and man I miss those days when everybody was just cute and and perky now everybody has just so much fakeness going on not only in the way they look but in the way they talk and act
HoneyDewMelons
a month ago
No one can say that they are the highest paid stripper in the number one strip club because almost all strip clubs think they're number one and a lot of dancers think their number one 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
HoneyDewMelons
a month ago
The woman in the video is mixed race and came up very light. Genetically, that's a long shot, so makes her a standout. Few clubs can field primarily cookie cutter dancers. Cookie cutter women can and tend to prefer to marry rich, boring, attention whore guys rather than dance for them. Because a taste for cookie cutter women is almost always about displaying Trumpian sophistication, not satisfying your inner kink. It's not easy for men to find women who will get them off without it being like buying a time-share (as Meatloaf laments). Which gives women who are willing to do that a big bargaining chip. The cookie cutter "beauty" standard serves mostly as a mind game with strippers, to keep them from pressing their full advantage.
ilbbaicnl
a month ago
Looking at the pics nice linked to, in my unfiltered opinion, the ones that appeal to me the most are mostly the black/brown ones. So, makes me doubt much has changed. It 200 women audition, and 100 are black/brown, only 10 of the 100 will get hired. The tougher competition among them will show.
ilbbaicnl
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion