Playhouse Lounge
​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

Morocco?

Saturday, April 13, 2024 11:32 AM
Before anyone even says it, I know. 0 reviews. I’ve been a lurker on this board and living out in the Midwest for a few years, so haven’t had any experiences in clubs that were really worth posting about to this point. This post is an effort to change that. I’ve been to the little pink shack on 130 many times in the past though. Dark, long rectangle room. Vending machine on your left as you walk in. DJ booth to the right. Long, rectangular bar with seats all around. Seats on the left (bathroom) side offer a little more comfortable seating since there’s more space. Haven’t been here much since Persia left. Typically years ago if I was coming to PH it was specifically to see her, and for good reason if anyone is familiar. I’ve seen Morocco on their social media and have been very intrigued. Tried popping in on a weeknight when she was on the schedule (miss the old texting system too, the new robo schedule sucks) but she didn’t wind up coming in. I’m surprised to see no reviews or discussions about her here and was just wondering if anyone had any experience with her they’d be willing to share, or any idea when the best time to actually catch her at the club would be since the schedule has proven worthless. Thanks in advance and look forward to becoming a more active member of the forum.

0 comments

Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion