TJ Trip 5/5 - 5/8

Saturday, May 4, 2024 12:28 AM
Hey guys, I'll be in TJ early 5/5 to the afternoon of 5/8. Taking advantage of that VIP discount. If anyone wants to grab a drink, do feel free to reach out.

4 comments

have fun i'm planning a visit may 20-23. my 10 year aniversary celebration of HK visits.
Jascoi
14 days ago
just a rough guess... i've crossed the border into tj easily beyond 200 times and averaged at least two nights per tj visit. that's a lot of fun times i've enjoyed. and good value for the money spent. hope to continue with great experiences for a long time to come!
Jascoi
14 days ago
Jascoi - 400 nights in Tijuana over the past 10 years. Wow. That’s a lot. Only one bad experience with the policia. One is still too many many obviously. I have something like 600 Marriott hotel room nights from work travel over time. Only SC correlation to that stat is that many of the hotel stays overlap with SC visits.
captainfun
14 days ago
I'm in Tijuana every 5-7 days since I'm, 2 1/2 hours away. I had to talk myself out of going this weekend, but I'll be there next week as Scarlit Scandal will be in San Diego next week. Did founder take away the ability to direct message (DM) other members? I'm also trying to write an article.
Garfield84
7 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion