Booth choice in the LD room

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 8:43 PM
Are girls assigned particular booths? Why do they seem to seek certain ones out. I get trying to get a booth furthest in the back/most secluded but sometimes that isn't the case. What is behind their booth choices? Just wondering

12 comments

I assume some of them like certain booths for certain reasons - some may like more secluded ones to give you more mileage and vise-versa some low-mileage girls may like the less secluded ones - some fuglies may like less lit booths so you can't see them very well, and some may choose one w/ less foot-traffic so less prying eyes
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Don't think I've ever seen "assigned" booths. ^^^Papi's explanation seems plausible.
mmdv26
7 years ago
That's the kind of thing that just varies from dancer to dancer. I'll usually let the dancer pick the booth if we just met, because it doesn't seem to make a difference in the dance I get. Sometimes I'll even notice something wrong with the seat I would have chosen that the dancer worked around with her choice. If you've scored a ROB, try to figure that out before seating choice is on table. There is no good booth to share with a ROB.
wallanon
7 years ago
Maybe they know exactly where the highest concentration of splurge stains are in certain rooms so they know where not to sit.
flagooner
7 years ago
I would second Flag's comment.
skibum609
7 years ago
In my club, the veteran dancers know the angles that the cameras can and can't see in their "usual" rooms. My regulars all have their usual rooms. When a new dancer leads me to a room I know extras may be available. When she picks a random one or asks me, I know they're not.
rockstar666
7 years ago
^ I would think you would want to know if extras are on the table before heading back to the VIP in the first place.
flagooner
7 years ago
flagooner, when I pick a new girl, it's not about extras, it's about my attraction to her body and mind. If I buy dances a second time from her it may be a whole different matter though. Of course, I already know what to expect from my regulars...that's how they became regulars!
rockstar666
7 years ago
Good point. I'm not an "extras" guy so all I know of the practice is what I read here.
flagooner
7 years ago
I've seen preferred booths, but then I pick the booth most of the time to ensure privacy.
lapdanceking82
7 years ago
Yeah, I definitely agree that the choicepoints include: - Secluded and/or less video coverage for more mileage - Unsecluded and/or more video coverage and/or bouncer access for less mileage - Any other weird thing: the girls know things like which bench is broken, where the carpet might have a kink that might catch her heel and make her fall, etc.
Subraman
7 years ago
Front room makeout session! Don't let girls sell you dances. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion