Miami - highest mileage LD room

Monday, March 6, 2017 11:08 AM
So I'll start it off but I want input from others. So I can target new spots My honest opinion - stir crazy. Read Pali Chulos post. Oh an I find It's consistent.

14 comments

No club really comes to mind as having no holds barred LD-area mileage - yeah I did have a pretty-high mileage dayshift visit to Stir Crazy about a month or two ago but I def don't like the Stir LD area setup; not much privacy - for starters one gets dances in some small single person chairs and there is a small stool about the same height of the chair that is in front of the seat and it's fixed to the floor and pretty-much just gets in the way - add to that having the bouncer sit inside the dance-area is a boner-killer - IDK why he can't sit outside at the entrance as it's done in most clubs - plus the way the chairs are set-up in in the dance area pretty-much everyone can see what's going on if there are multiple custies in the LD room - I did get pretty-good mileage on my dayshift visit but I think that was b/c of the particular dancers I ran into and it being dayshift but still one had to be discreet and it was kinda uncomfortable w/ the set-up and the small chair/seat - I made a subsequent nightshift visit to Stir and the mileage was not that good. I actually prefer the setup a little more at Showgirls a few miles south on the same road - there the dance-area are open-cubicles but there are side by side (w/ a divider b/w them) instead of some of them facing each other as in Stir - I've actually fucked about 4 different chicks at Showgirls in the LD area - in the past there'd be a staff person standing in the middle of the lap-dance area to keep track of the dances but I have not seen one in the last few months especially on dayshift - problem w/ Showgirls is the talent IMO has dropped off pretty significantly in the last couple of years. The dance-area setup is also better IMO at Playmates than Stir although IDK how far the dancers are willing to go at Playmates. The best setup is actually in the Pompano clubs - Diamond Dolls and Porthole Pub I think are owned by the same people - the dance-booths have a curtain for privacy thus more can be done - Diamonds Dolls is a bit more upscale and usually the girls won't do much beyond a standard lap-dance w/o wanting you to pay extras-prices if you want anything beyond a standard lap-dance - Porthole is a dive and one can usually get high-mileage w/ the standard dances but the talent is so-so w/ half the girls or more being AA in case that is not your thing. Now that I think about-it; most clubs IMO have better dance-areas than Stir (Tootsies; Booby Trap Miami; etc); it just comes down to whether the girls are willing to give higher-mileage in the dance-area vs making you go to VIP.
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
I hit up Tootsies every time I hit Miami and never have had a problem with fs in the private vip. The rooms are as private as any of the Markowitz clubs in Detroit. I think the rooms are like $125 plus whatever you negotiate with the dancer.
Uprightcitizen
7 years ago
I think the OP is referring to the regular lap-dance area not VIP
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Without giving Stir Crazy as much chances, I'd have to say Booby Trap based on my experiences. However, I do acknowledge from what I've seen at Stir Crazy, it may be the place.
goosman
7 years ago
Yeah I'm talking about mileage in LD area. Props on you comment Papi great input as usual.
Hittinalltheclubs
7 years ago
Goos just saw yours. Booby trap is great but haven't had the same experiences. Not sure how yours have been. Quality of dancers is better at BT but mileage is less.
Hittinalltheclubs
7 years ago
Hittin: I know I really need to give StirCrazy a good chance with some time & some money, but when I've got both, its just so difficult to keep myself away from the Ass factory that is BTD.
goosman
7 years ago
Hahahaha I agree and BTD has high mileage in the LD room. VIP expérience is exceptional also. Have you tried out the VIP there goos? Papi?
Hittinalltheclubs
7 years ago
Have not done VIP @ BTD but some dudes I know have gotten ripped-off - this is not to say a good time can't be had but I don't trust nor like BTD - often times too much hustle and everybody w/ their hand out and simultaneously under-delivering - a dude I was there w/ while back was thinking of VIP @ BTD and the bouncer alone wanted a $40 tip for himself, basically a shakedown "so he won't look in" (which he has not need to do anyway) - and the waitress may want a tip also so she "doesn't barge-in asking if anyone needs drinks" - I don't trust BTD but at the same time I have not done VIP there to say it worked out or it didn't.
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
I've never had a Miami club LD experience that wasn't decent mileage. The flip side is, the better mileage you get in a standard LD room, the more pushing you will experience for a VIP room. I go to hang out, decompress, enjoy the company of sexy women; but not for extras. All that said, Tootsie's day shift had the best mileage, although with the most constant pushing for VIP rooms. On my way to Orlando later, I plan on driving up there via Miami and stopping by Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach; and then determining which club I want to revisit on the way home.
gammanu95
7 years ago
Stir Crazy and Booby Trap/Doral are the best.
edak94
7 years ago
Not much has been mentioned about pink pony. I'm a fan. Typically pretty good mileage on day shift. Nights aren't any good. Papi how's the body club / wonderland / other AA clubs on weekday day shifts?
Hittinalltheclubs
7 years ago
Stir Crazy is good, but like Papi notes, the bouncer sits in the room. :)
vincemichaels
7 years ago
Pink Pony IME has been more miss than hit ever since nearby Booby Trap Doral opened sometime in the late 2000s I belive - I've never been to PP in the daytime but my nightshift visits have been more miss than hit and I haven't been there in a good-while - when I first hit PP in the early 2000s the dance-area was very private (the dance cubicles were pretty much completely out of view unless someone walked into them) - at some point in the late 2000s the dance-area became more open and mileage was lower and a staff-member would occasionally walk the area kinda killing the mood - PP was remodeled about 2 years ago; seems the dance areas are again a bit more private thus not completely private from what I recall (dance cubicles w/ a door-opening but o/w pretty out of view). PP does not get reviewed too often thus IDK how the club may be these days but the lack of reviews gives me the impression it's still hit or miss but again I have never visited dayshift b/c I assumed there'd be very little talent if nightshift talent was more miss than hit. Wonderland is not AA although it's in the hood; it's supposed to be upscale and pretty-expensive - I've never been and from reading the reviews have not had any desire to visit - the club was busted a year+ ago and from the lack of recent reviews seems to have taken a turn for the worse - Wonderland kinda struck me as a bit of a rip-off joint - anyway never been to Wonderland and reviews are more negative than positive. AA clubs are very up and down - most AA clubs dances are on the floor - Climaxxx has a separate LD area but it's kinda open and has a beaded curtain separating it from the main-room but it's not really that private - The Body Club is mostly floor-dances but has a private VIP which is $25 for 30-minutes plus $10/dance or w/e you negotiate w/ the dancer.
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion