Unexpected Natural Breasts/Body

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 7:41 PM
Got some dances from a dancer the other day that was curvy the way I like them. It was at a club where there is a lot of plastic, both up top & on the bottom so that was to be expected. Now a really good fake ass might fool you into thinking its real, and a perfect natural ass might make you think it's fake. And she had a great round natural ass on inspection. HOWEVER, as I'm going through the dance I realize her perfectly round & too perfect breasts were natural. I was so blown away, that after the dance I had to ask her if her body was all natural (pretty rude question if you ask me). She was very proud that it was. In this world of instaboobs and instaass, I forgot that women like this still existed.

8 comments

Yeah, nowadays when one sees a stacked dancer one is actually amazed if she's natural - voluptuous women seem to have been mostly breeded out over the last couple of decades where being as skinny and small as a girl csn be seems to be the goal of many women
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Fake tits are a horrible abomination. I have rejected dancers before without seeing them naked because I was almost positive that their breasts had to be bolt ons. Then I see them later when it's too late to play and damn if they aren't completely natural. I hate assuming the worst but I just have a complete and total lack of interest in any girl with fake tits no matter how otherwise perfect she may be.
JohnSmith69
7 years ago
The hot dancer I met last week who I hope will take the place of her friend, my Ex favorite, has wonderful natural breasts. And really nice nipples too.
Corvus
7 years ago
NAtural breasts look better naked; enhanced breasts look better in clothes. Most of my regulars are enhanced but they all look pretty good as I don't like when they look fake. My CF is only a B cup but she was a natural A so I don't mind. Plus her nipples are to die for!
rockstar666
7 years ago
The real problem is that the average stripper does not get quality work done(to expensive). They also get talked into going bigger than looks good on their frame. Most girls go from an A to a D when they should only go from an A to a full B or from a B to a full C
Tiredtraveler
7 years ago
If she's gonna spend the $$$ thrn going up just one cup size is not enough IMO - I get-it about going too-big but she should at least go for a c-cup or maybe a d-cup if she has a large-enough frame. Supposedly many women that go small end-up wishing they would have gone bigger and many of those will have a 2nd augmentation to go a bit-bigger
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Women who go up one cup size and opt to go another have a problem, and their tits isn't it. This is not a surprise.
rockstar666
7 years ago
I can't lie, I do like the "your tits look like they are about to explode" look. But it was refreshing & surprising to assume the perfection in that body was man made, when really she got it from her mother.
goosman
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion