Definition of a "Regular"

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:07 PM
What is it exactly to be a regular? Does it mean that you spend all your money & time on one girl? Does it not mean such exclusivity to one girl, but rather a guarantee that if the particular dancer is there, she is going to get some of you money? Can you be a regular, if there is no regularity to your visits?

19 comments

Let me go check my Oxford dictionary
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Clubs have regulars. Dancers have regulars. Could be either. For me, when I started hearing from random dancers that I was considered off limits because dancer so and so would give them shit that was usually a sign I was around too much. That would last about as long as it took me to ask if they were sure about that.
wallanon
7 years ago
"Can you be a regular, if there is no regularity to your visits?" Yes.
wallanon
7 years ago
There are probably variations/flavors of regulars: * one who may see only one dancer and does not mess w/ any other dancers at any club (he's probably a RIL) * those that may visit different clubs but just stick to one dancer when in her club * those that always spend time with the same dancer in a club but may also get w/ other dancers in the club w.r.t. frequency it may have to do more w/ consistency - he could see her weekly or every 6 weeks but is consistent about-it over a period of time Damn I should teach a course on strip-clubs :)
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Taking a shit every morning. :)
shadowcat
7 years ago
To me, if a dancer immediately comes to me when I walk in the door, even if only to say " hi, I'll be with you in a minute " then I'm a regular to her. If 2 or 3 do it then I'm likely a regular to the club. 100 different definitions, but my definition works most of the time when I'm thinking of strip clubs.
WetWilly
7 years ago
Your visits must have some regularity for you to be a regular. It may be weekly or monthly or even a longer period. You may be a regular at a club or with a dancer or a small group of dancers. I knew I was a regular when I walked into the club and everyone shouted, "JACK."
jackslash
7 years ago
I'm a regular. All the waitresses know me and hang out to chat me up for a minute or two. I get comped a drink every now and then. The dancers who have been there a while recognize me and know who I buy dances from, so they generally leave me alone. I give props to my CF who was after me for a year in a friendly and non pushy way. If I had known she did extras I would have responded to her sooner but she never even hinted at it. The bouncers know me, and on the exceedingly rare instance I have an issue with a dancer, they side with me because they know I'm not a liar or troublemaker. Yes...it's like Cheers. With boobies.
rockstar666
7 years ago
Your a regular of a club if you go there once a week, once a month or every other month and get dances from multiple girls or stage tip over a period of time. Your a regular of one girl if you buy dances from her once a week, once a month or every other month over a period of time.
gunrack
7 years ago
If you are remembered (for better or worse), then you're some form of regular.
Call.Me.Ishmael
7 years ago
Usually intense regulars just engage with one girl. Regular = PL = guy who is for some reason unable to ask girl out. Some guys do play with lots of girls, so it is a different situation. For some reason guy is resistant to seeing girls outside so that he doesn't need to pay the higher costs of going to the club. Strip clubs have great appeal, but they are not actually solutions to anything, just indicators that things could be better than they are. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
Last Saturday at Follies 1PM. Rod8432 - "How did you get in here before the rest of us?" Me - "I know people".
shadowcat
7 years ago
To be a club regular, you don't have to spend money on the girls, you just have to go to the club regularly.
larryfisherman
7 years ago
At our Sunnyvale Brass Rail, you can come in during lunch time, buy a bowl of chili at the lunch counter, as well as a soft drink at a lower price than at the bar, then go out into the main room and eat and watch the girls. You can take the change from your $20 and dole it out to your favorite girl, on one of the smaller stages and have fun saying little words to her, and in general get her phone number and get her ready for civilian dating. BUT, IF YOU KEEP DOING THIS AND DON"T FOLLOW THRU, YOU ARE A PL! She wants to be courted and fucked, not toyed with by a guy who is married or for some other reason can't actually take her out. Such toying will get her pissed off. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
Juice is considered a regular at the Ashville KFCs
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
" To be a club regular, you don't have to spend money on the girls, you just have to go to the club regularly." SJG take notes this is a quote from your buddy Little Larry Fishy
twentyfive
7 years ago
^^^^^ Visits to places like Sunnyvale Brass Rail are fun, but they do not need to be expensive. You can be a regular without spending much money. But beyond a point, if you are not bedding one of their girls, then you are a PL. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
There must be a dozen other threads asking the same question. I say we put up a sticky thread with the title "You just might be a regular if.". (Fill in the blank.)
minnow
7 years ago
for a club, id say at least once a month. for a dancer, once every 3 months
lapdanceking82
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion