Hand sanitizer

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:11 PM
I've seen some dancers with it, but no PLs. I'd think that a dancer might appreciate seeing you disinfect pre-dance (and you might want to disinfect for your own benefit post dance). Are dancers offended by you rubbing down with purel before or after? Lets be real, in the business of being a PL, a good part of your life has you putting your hands in close proximity to where people poo.

16 comments

I seldom see anybody using sanitizers although I did have a favorite 2 years ago that insisted on wiping down the sofas and my hands in the VIP room before doing anything else.
shadowcat
7 years ago
I don't see it often on the floor but I assume a fair # of dancers may carry some Purell or wipes - but I would think most of them would not do it in front of the custy. I've only had one SC Purell encounter that I can remember - in a Dominican brothel masquerading as a SC (Cabaret Go Go in NJ) - no lap-dances for the most.part, just boom boom and one only has 7-minutes to do the deed - anyway I go to the baxk boom boom booths w/ my well put-together Dominicana and she takes out the Purel and sprays some on her hands qnd then tells me to hold out my hands and she sprays me. I'm not much of a neat-freak so it doesn't cross my PL-mind too often (use of Purell) - and Purell is bad in a sense similar to the overuse of antibiotics b/c germs can and will often become resistant to it
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Use purell at McDonald's
crazyjoe
7 years ago
My ex-fav used it all the time. Didn't bother me. But she was kind of obsessive compulsive about it. She was worried about catching a cold/flu from being in a club environment. Didn't work. She was constantly getting sick it seemed.
warhawks
7 years ago
I saw a dancer at Delilahs spraying something on her chest after her dance set. I requested her for dance while she was dancing.
Darkblue999
7 years ago
I have had dancers ask me if I have fingered anyone else that day right before I insert fingers in them. I must look trustworthy. I tell them yes and that is the end of it.
RTP
7 years ago
I hate when nipples taste like sanitizer...
rockstar666
7 years ago
I have had girls use it on their hands and ask me to do the same.
Tiredtraveler
7 years ago
Do any of you experience "sanitizer hands"? It's when the stripper has hands so dried out and cracked from sanitizing her hands after giving several pls hand jobs. I avoid those girls. The breakdown of their skin from the sanitizer can (not likely however) actually cause the more severe diseases to be transmitted.
JimGassagain
7 years ago
Huh ... Usually one of my buddies or I bring a small bottle of Purrel, and just leave it on the table. I notice the bottle getting passed around often, used by both us and the strippers at our table, although now that I think about it, I more often use it post-VIP than pre-VIP. Perhaps conspicuous use pre-VIP would gain some good will. But I definitely use it post-VIP, I'm not going to touch a strippers nethers and NOT either wash my hands or hand-sanitize afterwards.
Subraman
7 years ago
San Francisco girls have asked me to wash my hands, before a DATY session. I always have my hands clean and my fingernails real short and filed smooth. Concrete and knurled steel works better for filing, than the files on nail clippers, in my experience. But I will show the girl my hands first, and then go do as she asked, and then we proceed. But again, letting girls sell you dances, or buying dances is a chumps game. Fun DATYing them. But front room GFE is far better way to start things. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
Can you DATY in the front room?
goosman
7 years ago
I keep my bare-penis inside the hand-sanitizer bottle to extra reassure the dancer
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
and the sad thing is that it actually fits thru the opening
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
and I'm talking abut the small bottles
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
"Can you DATY in the front room? " Some people have talked about doing this. Not that hard if the girl will climb up and place her feet on the chair or couch you are sitting on. And one girl in our Mexican Bar circuit liked to stand on my chair like that to show me her pussy, clear violation of all rules. But I have not DATYed a girl in the front room. But doing it should not be that hard. And actually, thinking about it I know that one girl in the Mex Bar circuit, after some DFKing with me, she was pushing her pussy into my face. But the bouncer's were responding. And then of TJ HK Bar, there are videos of girl's getting DATYed stage side. So in lots of dives it should be possible. But I don't know that it is that important. Good DFKing is enough to soften the girl up so you can take charge yourself, and lead it. But then in some dives, they do do makeout sessions and then FS on couches in darkened corners, so pretty much anything would go. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion