Does the local school spring break affect dancer turn out in the clubs.

Monday, April 10, 2017 8:04 AM
Based on your experience is spring break week a little slow in the clubs, with all the single moms spending some quality time with the little ones?

8 comments

Hard to say, also there's a difference b/w college spring break and high school and under spring break which can be at different times. On a previous SC trip to Inner Room in Cocoa Beach I think it was during college spring break and I did find a few out-of-area dancers that were there on vacation - and I recently found out that Orlando is currently the #1 Spring Break destination so that could probably explain some of the dancers I saw at Inner Room.
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
I guess you're talking about local public schools spring break, I guess there could be a dancer drop off but a lot of dancers don't have kids or kids old enough to be in school - and if they work nightshift then perhaps kids being out of school is not as much of wlan issuesl for fhem.
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Perhaps SCers that hit the same club every week and know the roster well, would be better able to tell if there's a drop-off.
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
I sure hope so because it has been a lousy week at Follies from the standpoint of dancer turn out.
shadowcat
7 years ago
You know, it never occurred to me, but strippers are a population with a high percentage of single moms, after all. This week is spring break at most schools in this area, and I might be making a trip, so it will be interesting to see how it goes
Subraman
7 years ago
A lot of people take off work on kids' spring break, I stepped out for lunch and was near the mall and there was a long line of cars at at the light to get into the mall.
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Surprisingly, no. I would expect more dancers in Fort Myers for spring break. There is even one club in Ft. Myers Beach (literally on the island) that doesn't seem to get much in the way of additional dancers or customers.
gammanu95
7 years ago
I'm in the same boat as shadowcat. Went to a couple clubs this weekend and could hardly get a dance.
xedin5436
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion