Easter Night in the club, Dead or Holiday Season?

Thursday, April 13, 2017 5:49 PM
Holiday time people & dancers usually show up to the club, but with Easter being a religious holiday is it a dead night? What has your experience been?

17 comments

Been to the San Jose Pink Poodle on Good Friday. It was dead, girls were going further than usual, like showing pink. I got to help one girl with her US History SJSU homework. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
Girl's didn't seem to understand that it was Good Friday either. They just knew it was dead and they were having to do more to make the money come it. I explained it to them. It would not surprise me though if many places are closed on Easter. Viet Coffee will not close, and AMPs and AAMPs will not close. :) SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
I once visited a large club Saturday night Easter weekend. It wasn't very busy. One dancer said she had to get up early for Easter services. Easter is like Christmas in that everyone who usually doesn't go to church decides they need to make an annual or biannual visit if they feel like it. I suppose some here do not visit at all. Many dancers on the East coast in my area do go to church. They may be very tired in the morning if they worked Satirday night.
sharkhunter
7 years ago
Clarification, I meant Easter night as in the Sunday night of Easter.
goosman
7 years ago
I don't think the country is too-religious and church-going these days; but I could be wrong - and I doubt people that visits strip-clubs will not do-it on a religious holiday but do it other days. Su nights probably tend to be slow no-matter what - it being Easter Su I don't it would be a big drop-off - i.e. if a club usually has a good Su eve crowd; I think it will still have it for the most-part on Easter Su (particularly at night; maybe people will attend services in the day). I've gone to SCs on Good Friday eve and from what I recall I did not see much of a difference at clubs that are usually crowded.
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
On my early trips to South Florida, Papi, I did go to Goldfingers up in Sunrise and it was dead, up here in Detroit, one, being a Sunday and two, being Easter the clubs were dead also.
vincemichaels
7 years ago
Sin is in any day of the week, holidays too )
twentyfive
7 years ago
In my PL mind, the least I can do is stay away from the strip clubs during Holy Week.
Bavarian
7 years ago
One dancer at Follies told me today that she will be spending Easter with her daughter. I think it will be a very quiet day/night in the clubs.
shadowcat
7 years ago
Q. What's the difference between a stripper and Jesus? A. A stripper gets nailed on Good Friday and on Easter Sunday.
jackslash
7 years ago
I remember that the DS had to work one Saturday night and then her mom insisted that she go to church with the family cause the next Sunday was Easter. At this point her family did not know that she was a stripper or worked in a strip club. She just stayed up all night rather than trying to get a couple of hours sleep. Only with her dealer supplied pharmacy was she able to function on Easter. I personally don't think I have ever been to a club on Easter weekend. My guess is that it would be a little slower than usual but not as dead as a holiday like valentines.
JohnSmith69
7 years ago
I think there's a big dif between Good Fri and Easter Sun. Friday is a religious holiday, Easter is pretty secular. A lot of the non-religious people I know with young kids are having get togethers with friends or family. Lots of strippers have kids. I also think we'd be surprised at how many strip club patrons are the kind who go to church periodically, like when their wives make them because its a religious holiday. A lot of them I think are closet heathens, rather than the honest ones like us. Kinda funny side note, but I was at Diamond Dolls for Ash Wed & saw a number of customers with the crosses on their heads. I saw one of the younger strippers walk up to a dude who was sitting a few chars away from me, she sat on his lap & tried to discreetly pull the napkin from under his drink and wipe his forehead. He flipped out and stood up, knocking her on her ass & into the next table. I guess he needed it on his head still when he got home, lest the wife ask questions. He left, and the girl went into the DR and didn't come out while I was there. I'm expecting it to be slower than usual, but not completely dead.
Dolfan
7 years ago
I don't hit the clubs on Sunday, but I'm thinking of hitting the clubs tonight, how will it be tonight?
larryfisherman
7 years ago
I just checked the online dancer schedule at my closest club. And it looks pretty good. Makes me want to check it out....
steve3000
7 years ago
Sunnyvale Brass Rail has the highest dancer to customer ratio on Sunday's. Same girls who are there other days and nights. But I would make sure it is open before going there on Easter. And it is always no touching, just looking and talking. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
An upate to my earlier post. Went to the club - Millstream Inn, Baltimore. It was a Good Friday, literally. A bunch of my current favorites, all on the same shift. Still not the level on contact that I prefer, but one of the better visits to that particular place. I hope all enjoy their club visits this weekend.
steve3000
7 years ago
It's looking like my chance to get out to Booby Trap Sunday night is going away anyway, so I'll never know.
goosman
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion