We need a term for the PL lust when you're trying to get a dancer but she is loc

Sunday, April 16, 2017 5:13 PM
That feeling of "I want that!" when she is locked down with some other dude or otherwise inacessible. I guess PL Lust, but there has to be some better term than that.

37 comments

Avidity, cupidity
Estafador
7 years ago
Man I wanted d that chick but she was being "whalealized"
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
The old Z-bone term for that was "fuckoed" as coined by cerahas, the great fishmonger from Ralphs. Fucko-ing a dancer is described as using excessive dancer bandwidth, as is the case here. CP
Chili Palmer
7 years ago
Man I couldn't get with that chick, I felt "Cleveland Browned" :)
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Engaged ! )
twentyfive
7 years ago
I think there's already a term for that: cockblocking.
georgmicrodong
7 years ago
I like the term whalealized or whalized.
flagooner
7 years ago
whale blocked?
anonlvone
7 years ago
"Whale-blocked" sounds good
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Whale blocked defines it but is too long for our group. How about wocked? A short cut for whale blocked.
sharkhunter
7 years ago
Wocked could be a whale block or long term cock block from someone who is not a whale.
sharkhunter
7 years ago
"Out of luck"
larryfisherman
7 years ago
Oh yeah, there is already a term for that. You are sol.
sharkhunter
7 years ago
I vote for "fuckoed". (Those z-bone memories). "Blue balls" comes to mind, too.
minnow
7 years ago
How about "Extra Pathetic Fucktard Who Needs to Move On.". Not sure if EPFWNMO will ever make the tuscl glossary, but IMHO it should. Seriously now, if any one dancer is utterly irreplaceable then a guy is doing this wrong. Anyway, just my twocents fwiw.
rickdugan
7 years ago
Looks like Rick's Easter Sunday church visit didn't go well
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
There was a thread a few months earlier... it's called being RED LOBSTERED ;) https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=46840
stripfighter
7 years ago
hmmmm 1. Waiting List 2. Sloppy Seconds 3. Seafood Buffet Line 4. 2nd Place On a side note, I just cannot go to a VIP with a girl that I have seen go into VIP with another guy earlier in the night if it's a known extras girl. I just can't. Yes, I know the girl I end up taking probably blew 4 guys a half an hour before I got to the club, but out of sight, out of mind.
shailynn
7 years ago
Damn it I HATE it when this happens. Even when you know full well it's happening, you keep waiting for her, telling countless other dancers you're waiting for someone. You tip her when she does her stage rotation, and ask her how long she's going to be tied up (total PL move you idiot!), and she assures you he's just getting a few more songs and then she'll be right over. So, with renewed determination you watch carefully at the end of each song, expecting her to start disentangling and getting dressed, but even when she stops dancing, she keeps sitting with the guy. By now your pissed, your mood is ruined, but you keep fucking waiting. Finally she gets up and heads to the dressing room, and you're thinking - finally! She's just going to get freshened up just for me. After more interminable waiting, you finally see her heading for the door in street clothes. Fuck. You pry your now numb ass out of the chair, realize what a total PL you are, and slink off into the night. Now after years of fine tuning my PL tendencies, I rarely fall into this trap anymore. But it still happens. You notice one goddess when you walk in, and everything else in the club turns gray, and you wait, and wait and wait.
azdd
7 years ago
In my early clubbing days, this used to get to me if there was a girl I was really, really interested in. Now, I've learned to just chalk it up to it wasn't meant to be that day, and there will be another day when she's free. And even if there isn't, there will soon be another hot young thing coming out of the dressing room to dance that will make me forget all about the previous girl I was fixated on.
warhawks
7 years ago
"Harpooned", keeping in line with the whale referenced. although its often it apparently a whale. Might be an OTC sugar-daddy? Kidnapped... grounded...
gammanu95
7 years ago
(:
vincemichaels
7 years ago
Outbid?
flagooner
7 years ago
Lol Papi. My Easter was great actually. I just get tired of the whining on this particular subject. Next we'll have the usual suspects making stupid comments about how management should force these girls to shuffle around to every PL with a 20 burning in his pocket, regardless of what else she might have in play. I guess this irks me so much because some PLS, in their desperation, unwittingly advocate ruining precisely what makes strip clubs so great - the unadulterated capitalism and the freedom of all parties to get whatever they can. Once you turn clubs into wanna dance factories, you where the girls' movements are tightly controlled, you effectively sterilize these clubs. Fortunately most clubs don't operate the way some PLS would prefer. So if you want me to stop locking down the chick that you want, then by all means become more valuable to her then I am. Otherwise wait until I am done with her. ;)
rickdugan
7 years ago
Loved your description, azdd. Could only have been written by someone who has been there once or twice or 100 times :) "everything in the club turns gray" is a phrase I'm going to steal, BTW, what a great metaphor for that feeling. Obviously enough, for about the last 10 years I'm much more likely -- like 99.9% more likely -- to be the guy bogarting the stripper, than the guy waiting. I think technically, that makes me the schlemiel rather than the schlimazel. In any case, I don't remotely consider myself a whale; I think any good regular (whale or not) knows how to tie up his ATF for a long time. So if we're doing terms that are references to that, maybe something that references "regular", although ex-lax'ed does not have that je ne sais quoi
Subraman
7 years ago
The term dancers use for this is "busy". When that happens, it tends to work out better for me to just cut bait early on, go to a different club and try again on another night. I was talking to a dancer the other night who said two guys were pretty much staring her down when she was with the other and she didn't know what to do. She said she asked a bouncer who acted as referee and suggested which one to sit with. When I have tried waiting or scooping up a dancer from her regulars by asking her while she is on stage for a dance without her sitting with me trying to sell one, it has generally turned out to be a disappointing experience. When I'm the regular, it works out better for my experience to leave rather than waiting around for her to try every other guy looking for new money. In any case, I find that it it works best to each visit as a clean slate in non-ROB situations and catch her on a night when she might be more likely to make an effort. If she is always busy with others, that's a sign that it just wasn't mean to be and to move on.
ppwh
7 years ago
^^^Definitely
twentyfive
7 years ago
Probably what's wrong has to do with the average talent level or increasing levels of refinement in taste on the part of a PL with reducing levels of P. When I first started going to SCs years ago, less refined taste on my part, a higher average level of talent and fully nude dancers at every local club worked to make every visit an awesome visit.
ppwh
7 years ago
-->"Probably what's wrong has to do with the average talent level or increasing levels of refinement in taste on the part of a PL with reducing levels of P. When I first started going to SCs years ago, less refined taste on my part, a higher average level of talent and fully nude dancers at every local club worked to make every visit an awesome visit." Ya, and the variety guys, and regular-type guys who don't actually go often enough to be highly-valued regulars, are hosed. If you're a regular-regular, and you can manage to get to the club during slow parts of shifts (Tuesday 7-10pm rather than super-busy sausage-fest Saturday 11pm-2am), there's no reason for this to ever happen. Get her number, make an appointment, and as long as your stripper is decent at honoring her appointments, you're golden. As much as we complain about stripper flakiness, over 10 years and a whole lot of ATFs, I find that the girls make it to appointments (albeit late, sometimes) a shockingly high percentage of the time.
Subraman
7 years ago
Remember FarmerArt, talked about an older dancer sitting at a table with a bunch of young guys. The guys were in a group and young, so they weren't going to do anything with her. So FarmerArt just came up and put $20 into the cleavage part of her top. She jumped to her feet and soon they were in the dance booth and then quickly in the motel room, and then waking up in the morning together. Lopaw talked about RIL's, who tie up the girls she likes. Regular In Love. Any guy who keeps seeing a girl, but ITC only is a RIL and a PL. But just feeling the lust, but the girl is tied up. Don't know about that. Just the way it goes some times. But if that situation ensues, usually another girl will see you looking at the one who is tied up, and she'll move right in front of you to block your vision. The girls have codes of conduct. As long as the other girl is tied up, perfectly fair for a second girl to cut in. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
"harpooned" is pretty-good also
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Thanks
gammanu95
7 years ago
With my old ATF, I spent mini-whale amount of money on her ITC, and was younger than all of her other regulars, so I got preferred status with her whenever I came in. She would leave regulars she was with and shoo other regulars away whenever I was in the club, even when I made clear I was done with VIP sessions for the day. That and she was often the only 8.5/9 working the afternoon shift, so she was in demand by all the other non regular custies who had to wait in line until I decided I was ready to head home. No gonna lie, I enjoyed the nasty, jealous looks from the custies and her other regulars when I was hogging her in the front of the house. I know, complete dick move, but them is the perks of being the preferred regular. That said, I vote for "red lobstered."
a21985
7 years ago
I'm just going to stick with the old reliable "SOL".
shadowcat
7 years ago
Where's Clubber when we need him, he'd pull out his trusty club and knock out the whale. :)
vincemichaels
7 years ago
Great Question! I knew this needed a term. it ruined a perfectly good trip to a new popular club for me recently. I was being really picky while sober all night at a BYOB place and the gal I liked the most sat with a guy for over 3 hours and only got 20 minutes from him before about 9 of us lined up for her. by the time we went back for a private I think she had been verbally assaulted so many times she was pissed off and it was not a good dance like we'd had three weeks earlier.
bdchm
7 years ago
All I would add to this thread is that I am usually the guy who locks down a girl or two for the duration of my visit, when i go clubbing by myself, If I am with a buddy or two we generally have a tablefull and they are free to leave but my regulars know that I don't share well, and if they do leave to go to another PL, it might be the last time i will hang out with them, on the other hand the girls that hang out with me I tip generously, but by no means do I overspend. The reason that they stay with me is because they know I will come in regularly and spend from $2-500.per visit and like @Subra, I never do extras in the club, just drink and hang out I usually do regular dates on Friday or Saturday nights, and afterwards will often end up at a favorites home or apartment often as a freebie.
twentyfive
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion