Chicago, should I even bother?

Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:36 PM
Club reviews seem dreadful, and I won't have the ability to go further out of the city. I should just save my $$$ and not even bother right?

23 comments

That's been my choice on strip clubs when I've gone through Chicago. Plenty of bars around.
wallanon
7 years ago
There probably isn't a go-to club there but if your are intent on clubbing there may be some mid-tier clubs in the outskirts w/ descent mileage
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
On the whole, Chicago clubs are very disappointing for a major city. Depends on what you're looking for in a strip club. A few of the clubs in South Chicago have some selling points (e.g., Arnie's is high mileage with predominantly black dancers) but these clubs will require transportation and maybe a bit of caution and vigilance.
Electronman
7 years ago
^^^^ looking forward to being able to be out there, at Arnie's, and using that necessary caution and vigilance. :) SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
Go to Detroit instead.
jackslash
7 years ago
I didn't even bother last time I was there. Go check out some Jazz and some of that Chicago deep dish instead.
Dougster
7 years ago
^good idea
chessmaster
7 years ago
Go to a Cubs game
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
How far out are you willing to go? I like Club 390 in Chicago Heights and Club O in Harvey. Arnie's, also in Harvey, is the blow-and-go palace of Chicagoland.
MrDeuce
7 years ago
Go to a bulls game! Oh wait...
chessmaster
7 years ago
depends on what you want. if you need mileage, Chi-town proper is a desert.
mjx01
7 years ago
Allow me to say this: Chicago gets a worse rep than I think it deserves. There's are obvious negatives: Extras are non-existent, save at Arnie's, which is basically off-limits to me as a dopey white dude. And VIP rooms, where extras are non-existent, are ridiculously priced at, like, $600/30 min. Lappers are $30/each at many places, so no, it's not cheap. But allow me to say this: Give me the dancer selection at Scores or Polekatz in terms of high-end hotness over anything you'll find in Indianapolis, Milwaukee, or, I'm guessing, most non-Detroit places in the Midwest. Given my options, if I want to have my choice of 9s to sit in my lap, I will make Chicago excursions. Also, while yes, extras and OTC basically don't happen, I've gotten good grinds from many of those 9s, and many encourage me to hold their ample assets as much as I want. I haven't clubbed in Minneapolis, and nothing compares to Detroit. If city-style show clubs aren't your thing, or you want VIP time, then no, not the place to be. But I will sometimes pay the premium to go to Chicago and get lap dances with the super hotties that aren't as common elsewhere in the region.
AnonymousJim
7 years ago
Chicago proper is a nice place to go to a museum or a sporting event or some cultural activity, but the strip clubs are a waste of time. I will take the word of those who like the south Chicago suburban clubs for granted because frankly, I have no experience with them.
DandyDan
7 years ago
It is ironic, that a city which wants to tout itself as liberal, open-minded, and inclusive, would be so afraid of nipples and lap dances. I lived there and clubbed there for nearly 30 years, and I can tell you that I never knew what I was missing until I moved to New Orleans. Of course, I never knew what I was missing in New Orleans until I visited the south Florida clubs. Yes, the girls in Chicago can be SMOKING hot, but only bikini clubs have liquor licenses and only air dances without booze are allowed at nude clubs (my only real experience is Admiral Theater). However, yes, there's a lot to do in Chicago for sports, culture, history, etc., but if you want to go clubbing then you should pick another destination.
gammanu95
7 years ago
Actually Admiral has private lap dance rooms. I have not worked there in a while but I think the rooms start at 3 for $75. You can also get a half hour or an hour+... etc. The air dances take place out in the open club area and are 10 or 20 bucks depending on where you are sitting. They have high standards for hiring so the girls are generally in shape. Good variety of real vs fake boobs, blonde vs brunette, etc. A couple redheads, a decent amount of Eastern Europeans, a couple Asians, a few black girls as well. Yes nude, no alcohol. The other main Chi club has gone way downhill. They serve alcohol but force the girls to wear weird liquid latency bras and weird bottoms. No contact, not worth it.
NinaBambina
7 years ago
Chicago: Run by libtards. The only thing they are good at is getting people killed. I do not bother to club there. I have tried many times and it is a waste of time and money. South side is (Chicago Heights and Ford Heights where special attention is hit and miss and expensive to find out) ok if you have money and do not mind a drive. If you want a sure thing you need to go to Gary/Hammond and be willing to take what is available(I do not recommend Industrial Strip ROB's). or Harvey if you like thick black girls. (Arnie's does not care if you are white or black, they only care about the green in your pocket. We are all there for the same thing) The Hammond and Gary clubs are dumps(Fantasy, CT's and Honey's) so you have to look for the occasional pearl on the beach of sand.
Tiredtraveler
7 years ago
Chicago strip clubs are horrible. After having been to a couple I will never go again. And Admiral Theatre is the worst strip club rip off I have ever seen, surpassing even Vegas tourist traps. You will get kicked out for even thinking of touching a dancer anywhere, and most of the girls don't even get nude except for the last few seconds of a song. It's a horrible place with exorbitant prices for everything. If you want to have fun in Chicago you must have a car and drive for 30-45 minutes.
JohnSmith69
7 years ago
Do not base Chicago club experiences off The Admiral. I went to The Admiral once to see a feature. I agree with everyone who said it sucked. Scores is near O'Hare and has bounced back after a couple down years. Polekatz is in Bridgeview, which is a southwest suburb. Bottoms stay on at Scores, they can come off at Polekatz. Both are full alcohol. Full grind and can usually touch anything but the kitty with most dancers if you earn a little trust and keep an eye out for staff. They're about 20 min. from each other, so if one isn't exciting me, I head to the other since I'm about 90 min. from O'Hare as is. Crazy as it sounds, I do find it worth the drive sometimes. Sometimes, I want my choice of girls who look like they could be movie stars. Can't get that in Wisconsin.
AnonymousJim
7 years ago
Admiral sucks ass. Worst RO joint ever. Only a Golden P**** would endorse that shithole. As many have said, Chi is a full-service wasteland. Heavenly Bodies near O'Hare has decent viewing hotness, but no extras. The south side and northwest Indiana has plenty of extras, but is hit or miss regarding hotness. If OP can't leave the city, go to the Art Institute on Michigan avenue first. There are more original Monet paintings than in the Louvre in Paris. It is awesome. Grab a steak at Gibson's or prime rib at Lawry's or deep dish pizza at Pizzeria Due.
pensionking
7 years ago
"Only a Golden P**** would endorse that shithole." Did you really have to bleep out "pussy"? This is tuscl.
NinaBambina
7 years ago
I heard they are renaming Admiral Theater to GPS Theater
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
The high mileage clubs are in Harvey, but if you're stuck in Chicago proper, I'd save my money for another city. I like Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village (by O'Hare) but it's only topless. Still, mileage is to be had with the right girl, but no BJ's or FS. If you want a "real" club, the Harvey clubs are the only option.
rockstar666
7 years ago
Good discussion! Kudos to pensionking, NinaBambina, AnonymousJim, TiredTraveler, and JohnSmith69 (among others), who all made valuable contributions. My own SC experience in Chicagoland in recent years has been quite good, including 50+ lapgasms, primarily at Club O, Skybox), Club 390, and Jimmy's in the south suburbs but also at PoleKatz in Bridgeview, All Stars in McCook, Bobby's and Carl's in Melrose Park, and Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village, not to mention BJs at Annie's in Harvey, Blackjack's in Elgin, and a few OTC from a Jimmy's girl :) Of course YMMV.
MrDeuce
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion