Stick Shifting: What does it mean?

Saturday, May 20, 2017 5:20 AM
I've seen this term used quite a bit here, but I don't think there is a consensus opinion on what exactly it means. Its not in the glossary, and just from its usage in the reviews one can tell that everyone's stick shifting ain't the same.

13 comments

When the dancer plays with your junk in an effort to entice you to go further and spend more.
twentyfive
7 years ago
I never considered any ambiguity to the term, but I see how it could interpreted differently. For me, it's always been firm OTP gripping and moving. I also consider it to be [high] mileage, but not an extra. Under the pants, you start moving into extra territory, but I would specify UTP stick-shifting. Regardless of where the pants are in the description, stick shifting is less than her jerking you off. I hope someone can state all that more concisely.
gammanu95
7 years ago
I consider stick shifting to be her grabbing my boner (what a good word) and adjusting its position in anew enticing manner. Typically done to enable a more mutually comfortable lap dance position, but always done to lure the PL into spending more $$$.
flagooner
7 years ago
^ Damn autocorrect, I gotta proofread before posting. Not "in anew enticing manner. " I meant "in an enticing manner. "
flagooner
7 years ago
Playing with your dick!
shadowcat
7 years ago
Never thought about it much, but agree with gammanu ... when I read "Stick shifting", I immediately flash to over-the-pants. If she grabs it under my pants, I tend to use different words, such as *sproing-oing-oing*
Subraman
7 years ago
@gammanu95 only over the pants? No physical touch of her own free will. Your probably doing it wrong
Estafador
7 years ago
Shadowcat has it... playing with your dick.
WetWilly
7 years ago
thanks. always wondered what it was too?
chessmaster
7 years ago
Front room friendliness. Buying dances is a chump's game. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
some girls just like to adjust it in the pants , so they can sit on it better. This one dancer she likes to unzip and pull my pants down and then she adjusts it , keeping my undies on and then she starts to ride it. She tries to ride it so the undies come down a bit.
Janos
7 years ago
Simply moving the rod to get a better position is to me not the definition of stick shifting. I always assumed that was just customer service and her trying to not break something important. To me stick shifting is playing w the junk in order to arrouse more and sometimes to get a tip although that may require reaching up the shorts leg too. Then it graduates from stick shifting to handy action
7 years ago
goosman, Stick shifting is a Dispater Code. Surprised no one else (Subraman, Chili Palmer) has mentioned it yet. I think they come from Zbone and it probably dates back to ASS-C (USENET: alt.sex.strip-clubs). Dispater Codes are discuss increasing levels or mileage or increasing levels of extras. But like you say, they only work if everyone is working off of the same page. For example, what Estafador describes sounds like a HJ (an extra) instead of Stick Shifting (arguably High Mileage). http://archive.zbone.com/zone/dispater.htm Last updated 05/20/2014 02:43:09 Dispater Codes When Dispater first posted these codes on ASSC, I thought it was pretty silly and dismissed them as a joke. However, soon after the posting, people started using them and expanding on them. Before I knew it, it became a defacto standard on ASSC when describing some iffy events. I have corrected some spelling errors but pretty much left the post as is, so don't complain to me about it. If you have found this link, you are truly a dedicated reader. I purposely made this link hard to find so only the "in" crowd would know what we are talking about. The meaning of these numbers will not be posted with said reviews. I am assigning arbitrary numbers to certain special bonuses one occasionally encounters HERE, in this post, for reasons of privacy. Other ASSCers might have other 'specials' they think should be on the list, or they just might want to say 'get rid of this f*cking shit' :) 001 S.I. The position of this special should make it's meaning obvious, when seen relative to other specials. 002 Cream Pie Time to get that tongue extension. 003 B.J. I think we all know what this one is. 004 Gyno Show Is there a doctor in the house? 005 H.J. Hand version. 006 Clit Massage Like 004, but on the surface only. 007 Magic Fingers To be a 007 agent, must be 'wandering' at the *customers* discretion [above the waist]. 008 Feeding Has to be nipples *in* the mouth. 009 Stick Shifting What gear am I in now? Must be overdrive ;-) 010 Involuntary 007 This is where the dancer takes your hands and places them at *her* discretion. 011 Stevie Wonder See glossary. 012 Spring Cleaning Dancers give you a bath with her tongue. Mere nibbling doesn't count here. 013 Forward Grind This is in the Missionary Position; also included here is when the dancer saws the 'unit' with one leg. 014 Ass Grind Your standard SC grind. 015 Basic Nibbling Tame but I still like it. 016 Extra Peek Only counts as a special when the private dance is supposed to be topless. 017 Shoulder Massage Sam's won't even allow these. Sheez. Example: A dancer sat down next to me and greeted me with an 009. We went over and I started buying her dances. She gave me a lot of 011s as well as more 009s, and even a few 010s, but when I tried to 007 she danced away. However, later on when we were just sitting, she asked me to give her a 017, and while giving her one she did not object to 007 almost anywhere, and I even got away with a brief 006. Dispater I ping, therefore I am.
Dominic77
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion