Too Much Time to Club - A Good Problem to have, but still a problem

Friday, June 23, 2017 7:38 PM
I'm going to have some time coming up with the opportunity for clubbing, evening & night for a couple of days. Straight availability to club at any time outside of work hours (which is something I never have). Money w/in reason is not a problem either. Problem is, with so much opportunity, I just don't know what to do. Each club that I'm considering meets some sort of interest, and I'm trying to figure out based on the day & the time, what places to hit. Just can't make a decision. Stupid thing I know, but I never have this much open opportunity to club, and I just don't know what to do with it.

6 comments

Don't overthink it. Whatever feels right at the time, roll with it.
rh48hr
7 years ago
Huh?
larryfisherman
7 years ago
Uee the PL force
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
I think it was TUSCLer "clubber" whom once posted he goes to strip clubs with no expectations - I've found that often times if I go with high expectations the actual visit may often not live up to my ideals, and the times I've gone with low/no expectations I feel the visits have gone better - strip clubbing can often be a crapshoot and it's best to go with the flow and not get too worked up about it
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
too much time to kill is a good thing if you have money to burn.
ThereAndBackAgain
7 years ago
What is the situation allowing for this temporary window of freedom? Is your wife heading out on a "business trip"?
flagooner
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion